Jobs at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 16 May, 2016
Deadline: 20 May, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria and Ghana offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
- The LV/MV Shop Supervisor will have overall responsibility for the scope, deliverables, resource utilization, schedule and quality of one or multiple jobs/projects.
- This includes the responsibility for customer satisfaction, improving profit margins and overall management of job/projects from initial conception through job/project completion.
- The supervisor will be responsible for planning, scheduling, measuring, monitoring and control of engineering/ assembly / wiring/ manufacturing work, ensure technical compliance to the customer and job / project requirements and AOSO QMS requirements for the job scope.
- LV/MV Shop supervisor may be required to temporarily relocate to Job/project sites based on job requirements.
- Engineering graduate/diploma/HND (Electrical) with 10 or more years' experience in Industry with at least 5-6 years of proven track record in LV/MV Electrical Panel manufacturing/assembly supervision role with strong leadership and team building capability
- The supervisor should be familiar with Electrical Panel assembly & manufacturing, and Resource Management.
- The successful candidate is also expected to be familiar with LV/MV switchgears, relevant electrical standards including UL/IEC/IEEE requirements, etc.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of CNC Machines, Auto CAD; Experience in implementing complex solutions to the end-user's Process Industries is a plus
- Experience managing cross-functional/multi-cultural teams, participating in resource planning processes, and human resource development
- A global mindset, preferably having worked with teams in more than one region; Leadership, self-starter, with excellent communication skills
- Highly customer focused, able to influence and negotiate; Demonstrated experience managing a team of technicians in fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage time sensitive objectives to meet internal customer expectations
- Energetic, flexible, pro-active, self-motivated, fast-starter
- Mature, result oriented individual; Creative thinker and negotiator, able to work out strategies, alternative proposals and customer contacts at all levels and at all phases of the project cycle (including pre-sales).
go to method of application »
- Reporting to the Senior Manager Internal Sales, the IS Engineer will be responsible for the development of techno-commercial proposals for Projects, Product Projects and Material Requisition Order cases.
- Review of enquiry/ bid documents / RFQs from sales team or customers
- Preparation of Summary document including hardware, terms, exceptions and discrepancies for bid/no bid decisions. Resolution of proposal related queries with client/sales.
- Sizing and selection of hardware and preparation of BOQ
- Costing of hardware, preparation of commercial proposal including payment & delivery terms, billing schedule etc
- Preparation of technical proposal, data sheets and documentation package
- Resolution of post-proposal technical and commercial queries Provide day-to-day telephone and personal interface with customers for techno-commercial quote clarifications
- Conduct thorough customer needs assessment, identify opportunities and provide technical product solutions, leading the customer through the sales process
- Keep abreast of all products presented and services performed by the Company
- Provide regular status reports to concerned Line Manager / Sales Management / KAMs by means of update of Quote-PO Log to measure the progress on his/her account objectives and other metrics established per individual accounts/customer base
- Diploma/Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics Engineering.
- Experience with Emerson Process Management products like Fisher Valves, Rosemount Instruments will be preferred.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Familiarity with commercial T&C s related to tender and RFQ documents
- Ability to extract required information from technical documentation such as P&ID s, Instrument data sheets etc.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience with application engineering, selection and sizing of Control valves / Regulators and related instrumentation equipment/accessories will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
To apply, visit AOS Orwells' Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician/Mechanic at WTS Energy
- Senior Consultant - Project Management & Control at Statoil (Nigeria) Limited
- Job Vacancy at Aldelia Limited
- Head, Trade Finance and Accounts at an Oil and Gas Services Company
- Senior Installation Engineer at Subsea 7
- Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Ships Repairs and Maintenance Superintendent at Hobark International Limited (HIL)