Job in a Leading Oil and Gas Construction company via Michael Stevens
Posted on: 16 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client a leading Oil and Gas Construction company, requires for immediate employment, a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Main Purpose of Job:
To operate and ensure the smooth running of the Weighbridge facility, to fulfil customer requirements in the supply of high quality aggregates and asphalt. Responsible for ensuring that all legal obligations required by the Weight & Measures Acts and all other relevant Acts or bodies are adhered to.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating the weighbridge facility in accordance to H & S and all legal requirements.
- Processing delivery notes timely and in accordance with legal requirements.
- Maintaining and developing effective relationships with all customers including all other areas of the company e.g. Sales.
- Liaising with the Sales Dept., the customer, Processing Plants or any other area to ensure that orders are processed timely and that the materials are made ready for delivery.
- Accurate logistical planning to ensure accurate delivery of goods e.g. correct location and time to maximise revenue and preventing financial loss to the company.
- Acting as first point of contact for a customer to resolve any issues/problems with the delivery of the goods e.g. if delivered too late, and reporting/recording accordingly.
- Collecting signed customer receipts from the haulier once the goods have been delivered. Accurate record keeping of all company books.
- Once receipts collected liaising/communicating with Accounts Dept. for any queries.
- Responsible for taking any payments by cash or credit card. Ensuring that when collected the payments are signed for by the member of staff responsible.
- Monitoring the bin levels and appropriately directing the hauliers to either the ground or the bins at the Processing Plant.
- Ensuring that all Health & Safety measures are adhered to by any member of staff/person at the weighbridge facility, including the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment and advising them accordingly.
- Develop and maintain own professional knowledge, skills and experience including “on the job” training, self-development activities and networking with fellow employees.
- Carry out any other duties within capabilities as directed and which is reasonable for the company to expect to be undertaken.
- Undertake any other duties as required by your manager in order to meet the changing needs and demands of the company.
Method of Application
Suitably qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with JOB TITLE AS SUBJECT.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Russelsmith Group
- Human Resource Vacancy at Excel Professional Services - Oil and Gas Company
- Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Opportunity at WTS Energy
- Engineering Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
- Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
- Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited