Job Vacancies at Petronomics Limited
Posted on: 13 May, 2016
Deadline: 16 May, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Petronomics Limited
Petronomics Limited, a group of companies with interest in several lines of business in Lagos. One of our subsidiaries in the Food business line (like Tastee Fried Chicken, Sweet Sensation, Mama Cass, KFC, etc) is currently seeking to fill the position below on the Island within the Lagos metropolis:
- Quality managers aim to ensure that the product or service an organisation provides is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. This includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
- A quality manager, sometimes called a quality assurance manager, coordinates the activities required to meet these quality standards.
- Quality managers monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system, produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards.
- They liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organisation to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly.
- Where appropriate, they advise on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
- Quality managers use a variety of measures and management systems, such as total quality management.
- Their work is specialised and the exact tasks carried out vary depending on the nature of the employing organisation.
They may be involved in some or all of the following:
- Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications;
- Reviewing customer requirements and making sure they are met;
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers;
- Setting standards for quality as well as health and safety;
- Making sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards;
- Looking at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency;
- Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures;
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports;
- Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
- Using relevant quality tools and making sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business;
- Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
- HND/B.Sc in Microbiology, with additional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the Food / Beverage / Pharm industry
- Male or Female
go to method of application »
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents analysis results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Quality Control Skills:
- Analyzing Information, Reporting Research Results, Documentation Skills, Promoting Process Improvement, Safety Management, Managing Processes, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures.
- HND/BSC in Microbiology, with additional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Food / Beverage / Pharm / Production industry
- Male or Female
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com with the subject as Quality Control Manager (Agbara).
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Petronomics LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Digital Marketing Executive at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Sales Representative at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Junior Internal Auditor at a Bakery - Stresert Services Limited
- Job Openings at Drinks.ng
- Jobs at a Confectionery Company - Leadhire Limited
- Camp Boss At NewRest Group