If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Novateur Nigeria is a Technology, Media, and Business development consultancy based in Abuja, Nigeria. Our mission is to be Africa’s No.1 Service Brand based on innovation in the services and products we provide.
Our Services cut across three core departments predominantly geared towards helping small, medium sized businesses, enterprises, institutions, and governments succeed.
- Develop web applications, applications for mobile devices, & custom IT Solutions.
- Proficiency in Web technologies, iOS, and database development.
Purpose of Job
- Our PHP & web application developers work within our Technology division. Developers work on-site, or off-site (at various clients locations) based on business requirements.
- We require experienced PHP developers, web application developers, and mobile application developers.
- Within this role You'll have the chance to code freely whether you're working on E-commerce websites, mobile apps or CMS systems.
- Working with us provides you with the chance to remain creative in your coding, using a different approach for each of your dynamic workflows.
- You'll be required to have experience developing both Front & Back End systems.
- This opportunity is open to those who have a few years in the industry or someone who has a dense PHP background; however proven experience is essential either through a portfolio or links to various coding accounts.
Domain knowledge as well as general IT Support knowledge are essential. An ideal fit for the position would be capable of working on multiple projects, displaying core technical know-how and competence in the design of object oriented applications using:
- HTML & CSS,
- Frameworks - MVC, Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP, jQuery, AngularJS, Ruby on Rails frameworks.
- Experience working with Resful API Architecture is added advantage.
- Wordpress development.
- E-commerce Systems & Payment Integration.
- Basic Skills Benchmark:
- Ability to work in a quick paced environment, delivering on time.
- Experience with AJAX applications.
- Ability to create icons, media content, and working with Photoshop or similar applications.
- Strong bug-testing and documentation experience.
- Yes - All applications must be submitted with working links to existing portfolio, or sent in a compressed folder.
What you get
- In return You'll have the chance to grow within a creative industry and the freedom to develop your ideas.
- Opportunities to work on various projects in a relaxed environment.
- Grow core business development skills.
- You will be responsible for creating and developing innovative solutions and ideas to help the growth of businesses.
- This is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious developer to join a fast growing company earning a competitive salary.
- There will be opportunities for progression to higher levels of development as the company expands and progresses.
- A great opportunity to further your existing skillset.
go to method of application »
- Create visually pleasing media content for both print and web applications. Media content includes logos, banners, booklets, animations, short films/videos etc. Media content not exhaustive.
- Ability to work with video content is a plus. Occasional photographic requirement. Core design skill requirements included in specification.
- Design and manage print and web publications such as Media Guides, Brochures, Logo, etc.
- Assist in the planning and execution of various marketing campaigns
- Manage multiple projects from concept to finish while meeting the high expectations of our clients
- Work directly with clients during the design process
- Supply initial proofs and revised designs in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to the overall success of Summit and its clients
- Provide constructive input during team meetings and planning sessions
- Excellent understanding of design principles
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Solid understanding of Pre-press concepts and file preparation, particularly large, multi-page documents
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, agency-style environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in a related field and at least 2 years of work experience
Skills Required (Check Specification)
Candidates for consideration MUST:
- Display creativity and innovation.
- Have basic IT skill and understanding of current media and technology trends.
- Be willing to learn everyday.
- Be willing to perform other functions aside their core specific tasks
- Exhibit leadership skills and work with little to no supervision.
- Be willing to Work on a number of projects at any one time of all scales independently or as part of a team
- Have ability to work to clear defined milestones within a project and of strict time constraints
- Complete company reporting requirements; timesheets, job logs, Etc.
- Be Familiar with PC and MAC OS
Method of Application
Applicants should please send their CVs & Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only Applications accompanied with portfolio will be accepted.