Job Vacancy at Nigeria Education Crisis Response
Posted on: 6 May, 2016
Deadline: 13 May, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Creative Associates International
Nigeria Education Crisis Response is a USAID funded project aimed at supporting Adamawa, Bauchi, Gombe, and Yobe states to expand access to quality, relevant non- format education and alternative education opportunities for internally displaced persons (IDP) children, as well as out-of-school children in host communities, aged 6 to 17 at target locations.
- The Wrap Around Services Specialist supports the development and implementation of training and materials on the full range of interventions that address barriers to access including community-led solutions, alternative/accelerated education, safety, and psycho-social approaches.
- S/he works closely with the senior technical team to ensure alignment of materials and training.
- Works closely with Teacher Education specialist to provide teachers with professional development opportunities that help them understand and use skills to promote students’ SEL and well being and to create a safe learning environment
- Works closely with Materials Development specialist to provide teachers with instructional materials that promote psycho-social support for students
- Trains staff to support and monitor SEL and said learning environment activities in the targeted communities and schools.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- High School diploma required, BA/ES degree highly desired
- Must have 4+ years general work experience and 2+ years ot experience in addressing education access issues
- May supervise a medium size team and have 2 years of supervisory experience en a related field
- Medium level knowledge ol Spoken and Written English required.
- Previous experience working on USAID funded projects is preferred.
- Cognate experience in guidance and counselling/trauma treatment skills
Method of Application
Applications should send a current resume or curriculum vitae (CV) listing all job responsibilities and cover letter to 'the Human Resources Manager' through the email: email@example.com
- Applicants should indicate the Job Position as the subject of their applications and only shortlisted candidates will tie contacted for interview.
- Females as well as indigenes of Yobe and other North East states are encourage to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Creative Associates InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Jhpiego
- Latest Job Opportunity at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at The United Nations
- Latest Jobs at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Fresh Vacancies at Diamond Development Initiatives (DDI)
- Job Openings at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Supply Chain Manager at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Job Openings at UN Women