Graduate Job in a Logistics and Fleet Management company via Fosad
Posted on: 4 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client, a logistics and fleet management company, is seeking to hire a smart and innovative individual who will exhibit phenomenal skills in carrying out the secretarial duties.
- using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- devising and maintaining office systems; booking rooms and conference facilities;
- using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes; invoicing; managing and maintaining budgets;
- liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
- organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Other duties may include:
- recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required;
- manipulating complex statistical data;
- arranging both in-house and external events.
- B.Sc/HND in any social science related course
- Good communication skills(Both oral and written)
- Interpersonal skill
- Human Resources management skills
Method of Application
To apply, visit Fosad Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Competent Truck Drivers at GMT Nigeria Limited
- Maintenance Supervisor at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting Limited
- Business Development and Marketing Manager at Fosad Consulting
- Chief Operating Officer at a Logistics Firm - Quick Projects Limited
- APM Terminals Recruiting for Legal Counsel
- Latest Jobs at GUO Transport Company Limited
- GE Nigeria EID Intern Recruitment
- Treasury Specialist at GMT Nigeria Limited