Job Vacancy at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 3 May, 2016
Deadline: 10 May, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Li
Teclab Management Services Limited - Our client, a multinational company in the production, distribution, branding, properties and communication Industry, seeks to fill the vacancy below in several locations within Nigeria and the West African sub-region:
- To manage the internal audit function for the organization, ensure that the internal audit function provides an independent assessment of the adequacy of the organization’s internal systems and controls, including the systems for appropriate identification and evaluation of risk and for ensuring compliance with all applicable law and regulation and to draw any weaknesses or shortcomings noted to the attention of management.
The successful candidates’ specific functions include:
- Establish and maintain guidelines for a system of internal control.
- Establish and maintain a system of internal controls and a program of internal control review.
- Make available to employees a statement of policies and standards with which they are expected to comply.
- To apply a risk-based approach to the review of the systems and controls of the organization through the development of an annual programme of audit review work.
- To discuss the findings of audit reviews with management on a constructive basis in order to develop the most appropriate, proportionate solutions to issues arising.
- To report the results of audit reviews, including management responses and proposed action plans to address issues arising to the chief executive.
- To perform follow-up work ensuring management progress actions within the agreed time scales and to escalate failure to progress actions as the head of internal audit deems appropriate.
- To perform ad hoc investigations and reviews at the request of the audit committees.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implanted and ensure that all action items are resolved.
- To provide an independent challenge to the organization’s view of risk as articulated via the framework.
- To promote risk management best practice across the Organization.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures, policies, and systems and provide management with information to make decisions regarding the Organization’s effectiveness and efficiency of operations and organizational structure.
- Perform special investigations when necessary to safeguard corporate asset( e.g. Fraud)
- Assess the overall internal control environment and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Develop positive working relationships with all levels of management to execute audit plan and other projects.
- Review and evaluate the soundness, adequacy and application of accounting, financial and other operating controls and promote the effective control at reasonable cost;
- Ensure the safeguarding of corporate assets and the interests of Members.
- Ensure the development of the annual internal audit plan.
- Academic and Professional: Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/ Accounting/Finance.
- MBA will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 14 years’ Experience
- Professional manner.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Attention to detail
- Highly developed investigative skills
- Managing change and innovation
- Personal and team development
- Delivering excellence
- Leading and inspiring
- Excellent commercial and financial awareness.
- The flexibility and independence to work in a changing environment.
- Ability to work independently.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Resumes and credentials to HR@teclab-ng.com
Note: All applications should be very specific SUBJECTS: E.g. Internal Control head - Lagos
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Field Sales Executives at Voda Paints Limited
- Graduate ICT Assistant at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Electrical Engineers at JMG Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Fleet Store Officers - NASCON Allied Industries Plc
- Promotions Officer at SABMiller Plc
- Jobs at Kimberly-Clark
- Latest Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services Limited
- General Ledger Accountant at a Leading Multi-national Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited