Fresh Jobs at Aquada Development Corporation
Posted on: 3 May, 2016
Deadline: 30 May, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Aquada Development Corporation
Aquada Development Corporation (www.aquada.com) operates an automated rice mill that produces whole grain rice and rice flour, a bakery (using local wholesome ingredients) and a variety of other processes and manufacturing concerns.
- Aquada Development Corporation operates a sizable fish farm and (floating) fish feed production facility. We are undertaking an outgrower scheme to enable smallholder aquaculture farms in local communities.
- This effort will include education of local communities in aquaculture but also technical support of operating fish farms to improve feed ratio conversion (FCR) and overall profitability.
- Aquada is looking for an aquaculture/fisheries specialist to drive the aquaculture outgrower effort.
- The right candidate MUST have three (3) years' experience working in an actual aquaculture operation. In addition, the ideal candidate will be expected to bring hands-on experience running a Commercial aquaculture operation.
- This job is in Umuahia and candidates will be expected to reside in Umuahia.
- Given the marketplace demands, this position may require training activities and support operations on weekends.
- Ideal candidates will be expected to have training in aquaculture or fishery management.
- However, practical experience will be weighed heavily over mere academic experience.
go to method of application »
- The right candidate MUST have five (5) years' experience working in an industrial or commercial food processing facility with hands-on experience overseeing staff. In addition, the ideal candidate will be expected to bring hands-on experience running a baking operation.
- This job is in Umuahia and candidates will be expected to reside in Umuahia. Given the marketplace demands for baked products, this position involves shift work and may include oversight of weekend operations (in order to deliver baked products early in the week).
- Ideal candidates will be expected to have a background in catering, food science, food technology, chemical engineering, or relevant physical or biological sciences.
- However, practical experience in baking and/or bakery management will be weighed heavily over mere academic experience.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aquada Development CorporationSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at a Newly Established Poutry Farm
- Logistics Vacancy at Saro Agro Sciences Limited
- Accounting Job Vacancy at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Engineering Vacancy at Saro Lifecare Limted
- Agronomist at Value Seeds Limited
- Regional Sales Manager - North East at Olam Nigeria Limted - KPMG Nigeria