Career at AOS Orwell Nigeria
Posted on: 3 May, 2016
Deadline: 6 May, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria and Ghana offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the vacancy below for a suitably qualified person to join its Process Management Division:
Ref. No.: HOERB/WST
- Hoerbiger has the following vacancy for a suitably qualified and experienced Service Technician to join its team in Port Harcourt.
- The Workshop Technician is required to support the Service activities of compressor and valve reconditioning, both on-site and in-house.
- The candidate will demonstrate robust ethical behaviors and awareness of anti-corruption laws, practices and establish HOERBIGER as a market leader in Compressor, Engine and Wellhead Services in Nigeria.
- Execute valve service or maintenance of Reciprocating Compressors;
- Complete daily service and/or workshop logs as required by supervisor;
- Perform preventive maintenance on workshop service machinery;
- Ensure proper handling and usage of instruments and hand tools (Vernier caliper, micrometer, torque wrenches, hydraulic jacks);
- Handling of Compressor/ Rotary machines, dismantling, inspection/ taking dimensions of parts, prepare parts list, preparing the spares/ unit for assembly, hydro wash, sandblasting, reconditioning of components, hydro test, assembling with spares, trial run, preparation for dispatch etc. through good engineering practices and quality procedures as per requirements;
- Working on-site, troubleshooting, maintenance, overhauling of compressors/ rotary machines, trial runs etc.
- The ideal candidate must have a degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering or possess a sound industrial / technical knowledge gained from relevant experience
- Years of experience: 3 years - 5 years
- Must be computer literate: MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point)
- Prior experience in Valve reconditioning and compressor service preferred
- Experience in Rotating Equipment, Compressors and Gas Engines preferred
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Strong integrity standards, Organizational skills, able to manage Diversity
- Customer Focus and result oriented
- Learning/Change Agility, Self-motivated
- Able to deliver under pressure and with conflicting conditions
Method of Application
To apply, visit AOS Orwell Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Engineering Jobs at Onstream Group
- Graduate Jobs at an Oil And Gas Firm - Integrated Corporate Services Ltd
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Russelsmith
- Admin / Receptionist at Gulf Treasures Limited