Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a results-orientated Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services.
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 40 countries worldwide.
The core responsibility of this post is to use your:
￭ initiative ￭ energy ￭ persistence ￭ results orientation
￭ drive ￭ integrity ￭ enthusiasm ￭ commitment to personal development
To further MSI’s partnership mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice not chance.
Reporting to: Logistics/Fleet Officer
Duration of contract: 2years
Probation Period: 6months
Your responsibilities as a Driver shall include;
· Maintaining a high level of professionalism in driving assigned persons at all times.
· To ensure that MSION attains high standard quality care of vehicles at all times.
· To ensure that vehicles are in good working conditions at all times by using the daily check list.
· To report all damages to Logistics/Fleet Officer for necessary action.
· To channel all requests for repairs, maintenance, and fuel through the Logistics/Fleet Officer.
· To ensure that all keys are safely kept in the key box.
· To run project vehicles as appointed by the Logistics/Fleet Officer or any other Manager.
· To keep daily record of vehicle mileage and fuel purchase vouchers
· To collect weekly itinerary from the Logistics/Fleet Officer
· To return all vehicles to office immediately after approved use.
· Maintain a logbook and analyse fuel consumption
· Make sure vehicle particulars are up –to –date before any journey.
· To perform other administrative duties as may be assigned.
· Must have at least GCE O’level /SSCE certificate or higher.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience driving a Toyota Dyna Truck
· Holder of a clean and valid driver’s license
· Knowledge of the road network in the country
· Organisation, initiative, tidiness, courtesy and good communication skills
· English and local languages
· Capacity to work as a team member
Interested candidates should apply by email with CV and suitability statement as a single attachment to email@example.com not later than Thursday 12th May 2016. MSION is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization. Female candidates are encouraged to apply. The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE/LOCATION and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.