Vacancy for Trainers at AfriHUB Nigeria
Posted on: 9 October, 2012
Deadline: 15 October, 2012
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at AfriHUB
AfriHUB, an international ICT company with a reputation for attracting and retaining talented ICT professionals, due to rapid expansion and anticipated opportunities, seek to fill the below position:
Job Title: Trainers (Code# - TR702)
Location: Abuja FCT, Lagos, Enugu & Anambra.
- Candidate must have a B.Sc. /HND in Computer Science, EE, MIS or equivalent
- Certification: Any of the following - Oracle, CCNA, CIW or MCITP.
- The ideal applicant will possess a four year degree in a related field and/or the equivalent of 3-5 years of training or teaching experience. Technical training experiences a plus.
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication, including the clear and logical expression of ideas.
- Ability to pay careful attention to details coupled with well-developed conceptual skills.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain adequate delivery satisfaction statistics to drive program success.
- Ability to implement revisions to sustained course materials as necessary to improve training effectiveness.
- Ability to assess student readiness and knowledge level for courses through observation.
- Must be proficient with multiple versions of Microsoft Office (2000, 2003, XP), Microsoft Windows (95, 98, NT, 2000, XP, ME), Basic Concepts of Information Technology, ICDL/ECDL experience is a PLUS.
- Ability to effectively train mid-sized (15-30 students) classes.
- Ability to speak and interact with small groups effectively
- Ability to obtain a passport and travel internationally a must
- Must possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the ability to comfortably conduct training sessions in a group setting.
Deadline: 15th October, 2012
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should forward resumes, by email to: email@example.com, or by mail to:
AfriHUB Nig. Ltd.,
AP Plaza First Floor,
100 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja FCT.
All applications must include Code# for desired position, on the email subject, with cover letter.
For more information, candidates may visit www.afrihub.com.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AfriHUBSimilar Jobs
- Sales Roles at Oracle Corporation
- Head, IT at Smile Communications
- Support Executive at HostNowNow
- Senior Sales Manager at General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Latest Job Vacancy at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Call Center Officer at Seedstars
- Job Opportunity at Aptech Computer Education
- Fresh Job Opportunities at MainOne