Financial Job at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Posted on: 29 April, 2016
Deadline: 20 June, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
The incumbent would be responsible for:
- Supervise the Accounts clerks
- Maintaining financial data, records, and information for financial reporting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other reports required by Management.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Supervising account payables to ensure that purchasing and payment procedures are complied with.
- Providing advisory services to top management on areas of finance operations.
- Ensuring that financial commitments are in alignment with approved budget.
- Managing financial planning/cash management/investment management
- Liaising with external auditors for financial year end audit;
- Managing relationships with banks
- Liaising with tax authorities
- Degree in Accounting or other closely related field.
- 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- High level of professionalism, courage, accountability, and personal integrity.
- Excellent organizational, writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and proactive.
- Aptitude and attitude for compliance, ethical behavior, and decision- making.
- Experience in an audit firm or desirable
Method of Application
To apply, visitRIL Career Page
Click here to view more information
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Logistics/Protocol Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- KPMG Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Recruitment Officer
- Woodwork Specialists at Career Prime
- Navision ERP Techno Functional Consultant at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Graphics Design/Social Media Interns at LeadPreneur
- Latest Jobs at Culminate Consulting
- Deputy Risk and Compliance Manager at an International Microfinance Bank - Knowledgepool Consulting Limited
- General Manager (Mobile VAS Experience) At Fircroft