Financial Job at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Posted on: 29 April, 2016
Deadline: 20 June, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Resource Intermediaries Limited
Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
The incumbent would be responsible for:
- Supervise the Accounts clerks
- Maintaining financial data, records, and information for financial reporting
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other reports required by Management.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Supervising account payables to ensure that purchasing and payment procedures are complied with.
- Providing advisory services to top management on areas of finance operations.
- Ensuring that financial commitments are in alignment with approved budget.
- Managing financial planning/cash management/investment management
- Liaising with external auditors for financial year end audit;
- Managing relationships with banks
- Liaising with tax authorities
- Degree in Accounting or other closely related field.
- 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- High level of professionalism, courage, accountability, and personal integrity.
- Excellent organizational, writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated, result-oriented, and proactive.
- Aptitude and attitude for compliance, ethical behavior, and decision- making.
- Experience in an audit firm or desirable
Method of Application
To apply, visitRIL Career Page
Click here to view more information
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Resource Intermediaries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at an EPC Company - Ralds and Agate
- Jobs at M'Cie Consults Limited
- Production Manager at Capax360
- Accountant Officer at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Apply Now for Nerilus Global Analyst Training Program (GATP)
- Construction Manager at Ralds & Agate
- Marketing Executives at SESEWA Brand
- Latest Vacancies at Simeon's Pivot Resources