Vacancy in a Cleaning/Laundry Services Firm
Posted on: 29 April, 2016
Deadline: 13 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
A market leader in the cleaning / laundry services Industry dedicated to ensuring best practice in its Operations, and Service output currently seeks the service of an enthusiastic Facility Manager with experience in janitorial services.
- The Facility Manager will be involved in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, particularly in relation to the building and the premise. Areas of responsibility include management & maintenance of:
- building and ground; cleaning/waste disposal; health and safety; procurement and contract management; space management and utilities.
- plan and overseeing building work/renovation;
- manage building maintenance activities;
- coordinate cleaning
- ensure that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards;
- advise on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness;
- supervise multi-disciplinary teams of staff including maintenance, grounds and custodial workers;
- manage refurbishment, managing general upkeep and maintenance advising on energy efficiency managing services such as cleaning, waste disposal,
- inspect structure of building and determine if repairs are needed;
- perform facility plant equipment obsolescent planning, budgeting and replacement;
- perform environmental hazard management/planning and remediation;
- project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors;
- investigate availability and suitability of options for new premises;
- calculate and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities;
- direct, coordinate and plan essential central ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with appropriate standards;
- plan best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising current premises;
- ensure that agreed works by staff or contractors have been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- coordinate and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement;
- respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Education: Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Building/Estate Management or other related degrees
- Work Experience: >7- 8 years cumulative relative experience; 4years must be in supervisory role; previous experience in janitorial services is highly desired.
Method of Application
Qualified applicants’ should forward all applications to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘FMCA1’ as subject of mail before 13th May, 2016.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager at Global Profilers
- Experienced Senior Corporate Sales Executive at HRLeverage Africa
- Latest Job Vacancies at Willers Solutions
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Consultant at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Accountants at Doheney Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults