Entry Level Job at Ellae Creative Agency
Posted on: 26 April, 2016
Deadline: 6 May, 2016
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View All Jobs at Ellae Creative
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited - We are an energetic and talented creative agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
Key roles for Ellae
- At the heart of Ellae is a small team of creative and strategic professionals, all sharing in the same creative passion, philosophy and firm belief in the power of great ideas.
- We are dedicated to helping our clients develop more meaningful relationships with their customers through brand, communication, creative and the digital channels.
- Track trends and provide new ideas on improving on our social media platforms
- Create detailed monthly social media calendar and manage the company's social media accounts
- Familiarize him/her self with the industry the company operates
- Design social media strategy that is in line with the company brand identity, company's audience and goals.
- Define strategies to build/enhance the follower/fan base and to develop channels that strengthen engagement
- Define content strategy and communication style
- Engage in dialogue and monitor customer issues arising from any of the social media platforms.
- Implement and manage social media campaigns for Ellae’s clients
- Develop short content into full blog articles for publishing
- Take lead as the organization’s social media expert engaging in dialogues, discussions and responding to emails and questions as required.
- Establish relationships with online communities by identifying key influencers
- Strong written and verbal communication in English.
- Strong organizational skills, structured thinking and development methodology.
- Detail-oriented, and can get the job done.
- Ability to work quickly and patiently as part of a small team.
- Excellent knowledge of collaborating with both internal and external sources to generating strategic social media content
- Highly skilled in overseeing daily management of social media content
- Functional knowledge of optimizing social media impact and engagement activities
- In depth know-how of working to optimize influencer programs
- Excellent understanding of Internet and social media channels
- The ability to generate a reliable supply of original ideas and visual concepts
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt your ideas to the needs of clients
- The resilience to perform under pressure and deliver high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- A good awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms
- Perform miscellaneous tasks, as directed by Creative Director
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar position
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ellae CreativeSimilar Jobs
- Digital Sales Executives at Loatsad Promomedia Limited
- Jobs at Smahile Hub
- Female Client Service Representative at an Integrated Marketing and PR Company
- Community Managers at Sponge Limited
- Jobs at First Katalyst Marketing
- Terragon Group Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment
- Creative Communications Associates at Insightful Transmedia Communications (InsightMedia)
- Creative Designers at Anakle