Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate development company that provides the highest number of decent, accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to secure suitable house for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
- Candidate must have a minimum of OND in a related discipline
- 1-3 years experience.
- Candidate must be outspoken and able to communicate effectively.
- Canditate should preferably live within Lekki ,Ajah and L/Island axis.
Applicants should send their CVs to Island3@adronhomesproperties.com
go to method of application »
- Managing construction projects.
- Ensuring equipment and procedures comply with safety regulations.
- Overseeing building work.
- Surveying sites.
- Making sure budgets, timescales and project specifications are met.
- Solving problems and providing technical advice.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Liaising with other engineers, surveyors, clients and sub-contractors.
- HND or B.Sc in relevant discipline.
- Applicants must possess managerial qualities; competency and a robust field experience of 5 years.
Applicants should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or you can apply in person with your application to:
The Human Resource Manager,
72A/72B, Adeyemo Akapo street,
Omole phase 1,
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below