Vacancy in a Fashion House via Poise and Etiquette
Posted on: 19 April, 2016
Deadline: 23 April, 2016
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View Jobs posted same day
Poise and Etiquette - Our client, a leader in the fashion industry, is looking to fill the position of:
- If you are fashion forward with a very creative mind and will like to grow with one of the country's best, then this is for you.
The required candidate will work closely with the CEO of the organization:
- Eligible candidate MUST know how to sketch perfectly
- Should know about fabrics and knowing how to sew would be an added advantage
- Must be female and preferable Married
- Should have good written and oral communication
- Should have a mature mind
- Should be between the ages of 27-35
- Please do not apply if you don know how to sketch
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Retail Mechandiser at House of Tara International
- Fashion Designer at Deejays Creations
- Retail Sales Associates at Deola Sagoe