At RS Hunter, we believe our clients have the resources, what we do is to galvanise, advice, and partner with our clients to understand the peculiarities of their businesses and then offer the best HR solutions and strategies that work.Our objective is to focus on creating an overall people driven value through training, expert HR advisory services and value enhancement to our clientsin small business medium sector range while providing support to larger organisations in the areas of recruitment and executive selection
Our Client is looking for a Technical Project Manager in Lagos Nigeria. The role consists of working closely with Mobile Operators and with the local customer support teams. The role also includes leading and managing various technical operations in front of the Telco operations. The Technical Project Manager will be accountable for the on going communication with the local technical IT teams as well as being the front-end technical person to manage all aspects of Telco-integration of the company's products.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a focal point for the Lumos Nigeria to work on all technical and integration activities in front of the Telco companies (MTN Nigeria and others)
- Work closely on daily basis with the Telco, IT and VAS Support. Have a deep knowledge of the product and integration flows and interfaces and be able to conduct and participate in technical discussions with the Telco technical teams.
- Managing all project related end to end Integrations with the Telco ( e.g. Messaging and Billing integration, Mobile SIM Solutions , E2E Flow discussion)
- Perform training for the Telco teams on an on-going basis for new features and products
- Be the local engineer to track and solve all integration and IT related issue related to the Telco teams
Professional qualifications– Must have
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Proven experience in end to end systems with multiple components integration of software and Networking
- Proven experience as system integration management – at least 2 years
- Proven experience Networking experience (IP protocols, HTTP , DNS , etc.) - at least 2+ year experience
- Strong technical skills – ability to install, setup and configure Software products and do complex setup
- Provide experience in Training and presentations in front of technical teams
Professional qualification – Advantage
- Experience working closely with TELCO Operators – Strong Advantage
- Experience as a Technical Project management – Strong Advantage
- Experience in trouble shooting and Problem analysis, using Sniffers, Log and other tools.
- Experience in Logistics operations
- IT Technologies orientation
- Fast learner
- Self-managed and independent
- Well Organized
- High inter-personal communication skills
- Service oriented
Method of Application
To apply, RS Hunter Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.