Latest Vacancy at Total Health Trust Limited
Posted on: 14 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Total Health Trust Ltd
Total Health Trust Limited - Our organization is a leading and largest health maintenance organization (“HMO”) in Nigeria with over 270,000 members and over 270 private corporations representing some of the country’s top local and international multinationals, as well as public sector institutions under our management. We were the first HMO to be registered in Nigeria and 17 years later, we are still number one in the market. We are one of the very few HMOs that can boast the financial and technical backing of a world class company – Liberty Health (a member of the Liberty Group). The organization further prides itself with its rich culture of Respect, Compassion, Pride and Expertise.
- To take responsibility of the health services department.
- To supervise, monitor and discharge daily inspection upon staff with the view to ensure the set goals of efficiency and effectiveness in the discharge of health insurance project.
- To effectively manage the relationship with providers
- To manage the process of hospital inspection, accreditation and re-accreditation
- To formulate and implement provider management strategies for organizational growth, competitiveness and leadership
- To ensure quality assurance with all Health Care Providers across the country
- To negotiate with Doctors and other health care providers about health care for clients
- Liaison with NHIS
- Represent organization in the health care events
- Provision of assessments and treatments for members of staff
- Hospital inspection/accreditation
- Supervise fraud investigation process
- Follow-up on complaints of staffs and providers.
- Payment Reconciliation
- To manage Providers training and provide advisory services.
- Candidate must be a Medical Doctor.
- Additional medical qualification will be an added advantage
- Candidate must have minimum of 7 years Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) experience.
- Candidate must have minimum of 3 years Clinical experience
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of NHIS regulatory guidelines, Medical Global Best Practices, Health Insurance, Products and Processes.
- Excellent organizational, communication (verbal and written) skills and attention to detail.
- Good organizational and planning capabilities
- Innovative and quick thinking capabilities
- Analytical Skills
- Decision Making skills
- Leadership Skill
- Integrity and Transparent honesty
- Negotiation Skill
- Adaptive, expertise, Result-Oriented, Relationship Skill
- Working with people
- Must be a good collaborator/Team player
Method of Application
To apply, visit Total Health Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Total Health Trust LtdSimilar Jobs
- Personal Assistant at an Aesthetic Clinic - Fadac Resources
- Marketing Executives at PathCare Laboratories
- Job Openings at Mopheth Group
- Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Registered Staff Nurse/Midwife at St. Kizito Clinic
- HR Intern at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
- Business Development Manager at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Medical Jobs at Shammah Specialist Hospital