Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
- Implementation Management has a leading and supporting role regarding technical topics and solutions within a network implementation organization.
- The job role is used for Wireline, Wireless and Transmission, Network deployment and can be adapted and used for managing all implementation services e.g. Network Design, Site Acquisition, Civil Works, Installation, Integration services etc.
- It is responsible for management of activities and personnel both from Ericsson, customers and suppliers in accordance to Ericsson requirements and customer contract.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Organize and coordinate work
- Manage Roll Out
- Handle Work Orders And compensation
- Participate in sourcing activities
- Participate in Tender Phase
- Introduce new products and methods
- Acceptance Procedures
- Plan and follow-up of quality Assurance
- Manage Workforce
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Ericsson tools like PIwin, GASK and Site Handler
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Working with People
- Leading & Supervising
- Coping with Pressures & Setbacks
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning & Organizing
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in IT or Engineering
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Good coaching skills
- High degree of planning, organization, and executing skills
- Good communication and management skills
- High developed administration skills
- Cost awareness
- High social skill and awareness
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on Ericsson website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale