New Job Opportunity at Futures Group
Posted on: 13 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Futures Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Futures Group, the global consulting firm, helps to protect and promote people’s well-being around the world. For 40 years, Futures Group has created lasting solutions to some of the most pressing public health challenges facing nations. We predict future health and development trends, uncover barriers to well-being, and forge on-the-ground partnerships to ensure lasting change.
Job Code: 811
- Futures Group is seeking a Senior Capacity Building Specialist based in Abuja, Nigeria to provide technical leadership, management and oversight of monitoring and evaluation (M&E) capacity building activities at national and sub-national levels in the health sector.
- The Senior Capacity Building Specialist will work closely with senior project management and supervise staff.
- Lead development, implementation, and monitoring of the capacity building strategy for individual, organizational, and institutional capacity building.
- Oversee capacity building activities at national and sub-national levels.
- Participate in key stakeholder and project staff meetings.
- Travel to states as needed.
- Supervise staff as needed.
- PhD in Public Health or Community Health, International Development, Monitoring and Evaluation or other related field preferred.
- 7 to10 years of experience in capacity building activities - with emphasis on sustainable and innovative approaches and experience in different levels of capacity building
- Minimum of ten years’ experience working in Nigeria or another developing country.
- Authorization to work in Nigeria
- Experience working with program financed by international donors, preferably USAID.
- Experience with HIV/AIDS programs.
The remuneration is in accordance with salary history and certified credentials.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Futures Group Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Futures GroupSimilar Jobs
- Call for Proposals at Mercy Corps
- Front Desk /Administrative Assistant at WaterAid Nigeria
- Director of Monitoring and Evaluation at PACT Nigeria
- Director of Finance and Operations at PACT Nigeria
- Deputy Chief of Party at PACT Nigeria
- MHPSS Technical Specialist at Heartland Alliance International
- Business Support Assistant (SCOPE) at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Organizational Development Specialist, STEER Project at Save the Children Nigeria