LG Electronics creates working environments that enable its employees to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work, and create value for their customers. Employees are encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges, with a strong emphasis placed on performance and skill and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board.
- B2B & B2C Channel Management
- Maintaining Corporate Partner and Reseller relationships with regular visits/communication.
- Achieve sales targets at Nigeria (both sell in and sell through)
- Manage complete new product life cycle (4p’s) for security camera, Interactive Television , Desktop , laptop & other new product range
- Optimize available shared resources to expand the B2B business
- Develop & maintain strategic relations with key accounts using existing shared resources
- Initiate & implement local activities to increase market share with defined ROI
- Initiate channel expansion to increase penetration and reach in the B2B space
- Product Management
- B2B Line up selection for region with clear parameters of spec/price/positioning against competition.
- Impart Product training to partners and sales staff.
- Continuously monitor the market trends & technology for the B2B space
- Managing project information to increase winning ratio
Essential skills and experience:
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Business acumen
- Customer focus
- Creativity & innovation
- Drive for results
- Organizational agility
- Dealing with ambiguity
- At least 8-10 years of extensive experience in the IT / similar B2B sales
- Post Graduate degree in business management is an advantage
- Ability to perform and work under different conditions and a team player.
- Good networking with the local industry and corporate customers
- Extensive sales thinking and pro-active
- Strong accounts management skills
- Self starter being able to work under minimum supervision
Method of Application
To apply, visit LG Career Page