Job in a Microfinance Bank via Quick Projects Limited
Posted on: 12 April, 2016
Deadline: 24 April, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Quick Projects Limited (QPL)
Quick Projects Limited - Our client, a stable microfinance bank based in Lagos State, seeks to recruit a highly entrepreneurial and experienced banking professional for the position below. The successful candidate will report directly to the Board of Directors.
- Lead growth of deposits, risk-assets and other fee-based businesses in accordance with CBN microfinance guidelines and approved strategic plans.
- Proactively lead and manage relationships with customers, key clients and institutions to achieve strategic goals on sustainable basis.
- Innovate, closely monitor and respond effectively to the fast changing developments in the Nigeria microfinance sector.
- Establish and maintain healthy organisational culture, work ethics and the values of the institutional owners.
Qualifications and Competencies
- First degree or equivalent in business, finance or related discipline.
- Master’s degree in a related discipline and/or ACA, ACIB will be added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years finance related experience and not be more than 50 years old.
- Commercially astute and able to effectively report financial information to the Board of Directors and Statutory Agencies.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a word/PDF document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job position as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Quick Projects Limited (QPL)Similar Jobs
- Drivers at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at AiQ Capital Management Limited
- Fund Manager at AT&A Asset Management Limited
- Scrum Master at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Head Of Internal Operations at a Non-Banking Financial Organisation - Fadac Resources
- HR Assistant at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- 2018 Graduate Internship Program at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)