Job in a Microfinance Bank via Quick Projects Limited
Posted on: 12 April, 2016
Deadline: 24 April, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Quick Projects Limited (QPL)
Quick Projects Limited - Our client, a stable microfinance bank based in Lagos State, seeks to recruit a highly entrepreneurial and experienced banking professional for the position below. The successful candidate will report directly to the Board of Directors.
- Lead growth of deposits, risk-assets and other fee-based businesses in accordance with CBN microfinance guidelines and approved strategic plans.
- Proactively lead and manage relationships with customers, key clients and institutions to achieve strategic goals on sustainable basis.
- Innovate, closely monitor and respond effectively to the fast changing developments in the Nigeria microfinance sector.
- Establish and maintain healthy organisational culture, work ethics and the values of the institutional owners.
Qualifications and Competencies
- First degree or equivalent in business, finance or related discipline.
- Master’s degree in a related discipline and/or ACA, ACIB will be added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years finance related experience and not be more than 50 years old.
- Commercially astute and able to effectively report financial information to the Board of Directors and Statutory Agencies.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a word/PDF document) to: email@example.com stating the job position as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Quick Projects Limited (QPL)Similar Jobs
- Account Officers at Arkounting Business Concepts Limited
- Graduate Business Development Officers/Marketers at CrusaderSterling Pensions Limited - 8 Positions
- Accountants at Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners
- Graduate Accountants at Ojike & Partners
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment for Team Lead, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Financial Analyst Assistants at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Country Sourcing Manager at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Group Loan Officers at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited