HRLeverage Africa delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions & Strategic Management Support Services through a custom-built approach for organization. As a premium professional service firm domiciled in Africa we have global network. Our consultancy offerings includes; Executive Search & Recruitment Services, HR Advisory Services, Management Consultancy, Training and People Improvement, Career Advisory Job Search and Resume Draft.
ROLE OF CORPORATE DRIVER
The Corporate Driver works Monday to Saturday and as a key member of the Logistics team, He would be working for a Building Luxury and Auxiliary firm in Victoria Island, the ideal candidate would will be Reporting to the Office Administrator, by providing safe driving support and general administrative and logistical work . Ideal candidate should leave close to the island and its environment.
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Staff
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of Nigeria.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and
- Internally agreed standards.
- Alcohol must not be consumed or present whilst on duty CAR SECURITY & MAINTENANCE
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given regular maintenance checks: check oil, water, Battery, brakes, tyres, etc.
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly by official manufacturers specifications
- Perform minor repairs and arrange for other repairs, prepare vehicle spare parts Inventory
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations,
- Maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule
- Prepare budget plan for vehicle
- Log official trips, daily mileage, gas consumption, oil changes, etc;
PERSONAL QUALITIES: Candidates need to be:
- Understanding of transportation law Federal and State
- Good traffic judgment and meticulous § Good knowledge about car maintenance.
- Excellent driving skills
- Flexible, effective team work and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Good in communicating in English and any other African Language
- Willing to work long hours, shift duty and on public holidays as required
- Minimum 5 years experience as driver with good driving record
- Must be able to drive all manner of Vehicle.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Secondary/OND School Certificate
- Good written skills Valid driving license
Method of Application
CVs should be submitted to resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale