ICT Vacancy at Inesfly Africa
Posted on: 8 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Inesfly Africa
Inesfly Africa, sole distributor of Inesfly insecticide paints and other Disease Control products, seeks to recruit qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Web/Graphic Designer (Male).
Permanent/Contract: - Contract
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling website
- Create concept and design for souvenirs and brand gifts
- Create all graphics collateral for project web portal
- Create flash animations for project web portal Photo editing and effect
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layout for printers
- Have Knowledge of Photoshop/Fireworks/Corel
- Draw/Illustrator/Flashknowledge of actionscript is an advantage.
- Understanding of Photography and/or Video editing
- Support the work of the Web/Media Team in loading and managing the content of project web portal and Intranet. Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages:
- A very good knowledge of Search Engine
- Optimisation process
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills with computer proficiency.
- Candidates should reside in Lekki/Ajah axis.
- Candidate must posses a OND in relevant field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in the chosen field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV's to:
Plot 1a Hakeem Dickson Drive,
Off TF Kuboye Road,
By Oniru New Market,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Inesfly AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at KUI Care
- Job Openings at British American Tobacco
- Data Capture Officer, Packaging at SABmiller Plc
- Head of Sales Performance at Aldelia Group
- Graduate Sales Associates at KUI Care
- Director-Board of Advisory, Women in Business at Richmeal Foods & Beverages Company Limited
- Key Account Manager Nigeria at Givaudan
- Sales Executives at Fadac Resources