Career at The Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN)
Posted on: 8 April, 2016
Deadline: 15 April, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Planned Parenthood Federation Of
The Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN), is a national non-government organization advocating for Reproductive health and rights and providing health services in Nigeria. PPFN is member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF).
- The purpose of this position is to organize and coordinate the initiation, planning, development, implementation and evaluation of Integrated Sexual Reproductive Health and Family Planning projects and to strengthen the capacity of PPFN Regional offices (Bauchi, Benin, Enugu, Ibadan, Kaduna & Minna) and other partner-NGOs to improve their effectiveness to advocate for and provide reproductive health services in line with national standards.
- Master level Degree in Public Health or Social Sciences or equivalent.
- At least ten (10) years relevant work experience including five years in NGO (preferably in SRH).
- Excellent contextual, analytical, writing and oral communication skills
- Team leadership and team playing qualities/experience
- Familiarity with key national and international implementing support and donor organizations in HIV and RH
- Sensitive and caring but firm and decisive in managing senior level staff
- Strong knowledge of NGO operations particularly those in reproductive health including family planning, maternal and child health, sexual health and women development programme management
- Research experience (design, data collection/analysis and survey methods)
- Familiarity with varied socio-cultural issues as they relate to SRH in the country and sensitivity to cross-cultural issues and concerns.
Method of Application
Applicants are invited to send their applications to: email@example.com with the following as a package:
- One (1) page letter of application (to include personal contact address not P.O. Box)
- Resume (not more than 5 pages)
- Completed Applicant’s Forms 1 and 2
The package must be submitted in electronic format (not hard copy) as MS-Word file attachment to the email indicated against the post and addressed to:
The Director General,
Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria,
4 Baltic Crescent, Off Danube Street,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Planned Parenthood Federation Of Nigeria (PPFN)Similar Jobs
- Job Opening at Creative Associates International
- Job Opportunities at Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Secretary at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Massive Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project - i+ Consortium (52 Positions)
- Receptionist at The Social and Economic Rights Action Center (SERAC)
- Job Vacancy at Palladium Group
- Operations Managers at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)