Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 7 April, 2016
Deadline: 11 April, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria and Ghana offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the vacancy below for a suitably qualified person to join its Sales and Marketing Team.
- Reporting to the Head, Corporate Affairs the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the development and deployment of integrated marketing campaigns and the branding of the company to promote the company's extensive offerings.
- The person will also be responsible for gathering, collating and analysing market data relating to our areas of activity, for preparing monthly market intelligence reports and conducting market feasibility studies.
This person will be responsible for the following:
- Development of marketing strategies and plans including planning and execution of the marketing and branding campaign for the company to produce brand equity and loyalty in the industry
- Managing company s external communication with press and the media including managing activities such as planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, product development, programme sponsorship, and market research
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters, DVDs etc.
- Maintenance and updating of customer databases
- Organisation and attendance of events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Sourcing and securing of sponsorship
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Communication with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Assisting with managing inter organizational relationships with industry regulatory bodies (NAPIMS, NNPC, NCD, DPR etc)
- Managing inter organizational liaisons with Industry associations (PETAN, SPE etc) Any other duties assigned by the Head, Corporate Affairs.
- A good first Degree plus an MBA from a prestigious international business school including the Lagos Business School.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role, preferably in oil and gas industry.
- Must have acute analytical skills, be a good communicator and have excellent presentation skill.
- Must have good computer skills, time management skills and organisational skills
- This person must be able to show ability to prioritize tasks to get timely results.
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
go to method of application »
- With dual reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director and to the Division GM WCD this person is responsible for maximizing sales within the Division.
- The manager is ultimately responsible for the entire opportunity management process (from lead to contracts management) of the Division.
- The Division Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring that sales efforts prioritize opportunities to maximize profit and for building strong and lasting customer relationships with the division value-adding key accounts.
- The person will manage the team to ensure the highest levels of technical integrity and sales support skills, establish professional relationships with key customers and be a conduit of information, facilitating team work between the division business segment, the accounts management and the AOSO Group Sales and Marketing teams.
- A good first degree. An engineering or science first degree and an MBA from a prestigious international business school including the Lagos Business School will be an added advantage.
- Years of experience: 5 years - 8yrs
- Multi-tasking, opportunity management experience (lead to sale), previous P&L responsibility and experience
- Operational and technical experience in some or all of the following oilfield services: wireline, DD/MWD, Casing and tubular running, fishing, slick line, downhole tools rental, etc. will be an advantage.
- The person must understand the division s technical offering and synergies between other segments, with a deep knowledge of competition s offering, pricing tactics and sales strategies fully understanding the markets where our customers operate
- Proven ability to build strong professional relationships with customers at all levels
- Effective in pipeline and opportunity management process
- Strong leader with strong coaching skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Expert in bidding, with a proven bidding track record
- Proven record of successful commercial negotiations
- Effectively uses ERP and other Sales Business Systems.
Method of Application
To apply , visit AOS Orwell Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- QHSE Officer at Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited
- Start Up Supritendent at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Front Desk Officer at Alkanes Petroleum & Gas Limited
- Start Up Superintendent at Onstream Group
- Camp Boss at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Latest Jobs at Aldelia Group
- Job Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Latest Vacancies at WTS Energy