Graphics Jobs at Eat'n'Go
Posted on: 6 April, 2016
Deadline: 30 April, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Eat'N'Go Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Eat'n'Go brings great taste to Africa. A restaurant group dedicated to bringing the best F&B brands and concepts to Africa, Eat'n'Go feeds your needs.
It has entered the market as the exclusive master franchisee for two great international franchises: Domino’s Pizza, a $6 billion fast food giant and Cold Stone Creamery, a $1.5 billion rising star.
- We are looking for a Graphic design intern to help with the development of integrated brand strategy, visual design concepts, product attributes, and iconography.
- You will use your knowledge of current graphic design software to conceptualize and develop high quality, creative and professional-looking marketing and public relations materials.
- You may also assist in addressing user experience/interface design based off existing guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs and produces marketing materials including flyers, offering memoranda, e-mail blasts, invitations, announcements, presentation boards, etc.
- Manages various assignments simultaneously, including but not limited to, camera ready art, design and layout of brochures, special events information, and special projects.
- Determine style, technique, and medium best suited to produce desired effects.
- Creativity, see beyond the current reality to what’s possible.
- Must have knowledge of the following design software:
- Firework, Adobe creative, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- PhotoShop CC Licensing Subscription 1 User 12PER
- Corel DRAW Graphics Suite X7 User License
- Corel DRAW Graphics Suite Single User Maintenance
- ILLUSTRATOR CC Licensing Subscription Monthly 1 user
- AFTER EFFECT CC Licensing Subscription monthly 1 User
- Strong visual design skills with the ability to design quality graphics and user interfaces.
- Able to understand technology issues and communicate information effectively.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eat'N'Go LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Supervisor at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Sales Manager at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Human Resource Roles at Sundry Foods Limited
- Assistant Production Manager at All Queen's Kitchen Limited