Job Position at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 5 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at 9Mobile
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
- Develop and grow Mobile Financial Services (MFS) at Etisalat Nigeria in support of Nigeria's Financial Inclusion agenda and company objectives.
- Realize returns from credible and relevant market offerings through alliances, new products, partnerships and channels
- Own and drive Mobile Financial Service P&L i.e. own the product and customer pipeline for mobile banking, payments/commerce, insurance and micro finance solution.
- Review and provide input in the development of propositions and business cases for up-to-date innovations in MFS and proffer recommendations to the Director, Digital Business.
- Manage the design, delivery and in-life management of MFS to drive business revenues and value share of the market
- Keep abreast of international and local context, competition, and complementary services with keen eye on new trends in the supply side to ensure our services remain relevant and profitable.
- Establish and manage strategic alliance/partnerships with key stakeholders, relevant government/ regulatory bodies in proposition/service development or in the advancement of financial inclusion with Etisalat Nigeria as a profitable enabler
- Develop Business plan and coordinate the development of the service roadmap and strategy for MFS, ensuring alignment with Etisalat's overall business objectives and targets.
- Market deployment of mobile banking, payments/commerce, insurance, micro finance solutions as well as any new opportunities discovered
- Ensure all processes are in line with defined business processes as well as legal, banking and regulatory requirements
- Manage the strategic framework for partner / vendor/ enabler / joint venture integration with capabilities to sustain Etisalat competitive advantage
- Manage any new mobile financial service opportunities as identified with the Director, Digital Business
- Continuously review the unit's activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the division to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Provide input into the periodic operating revenue plan.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Digital Business.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Digital Business.
- First degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Nine (9) to twelve (12) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Etisalat's Career Page
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 9MobileSimilar Jobs
- Google Nigeria Recruiting for Product Marketing Manager, Grow with Google
- Pre-Sales Lead at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Business Development Director/Sales Director at MCM Solutions
- Software Engineer at Codetouch Technologies Limited
- Banking/Financial Application Software (Web/Desktop) Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Senior Associate, Housing at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Senior Associate, Marketing, Sales & Relationship Management (MSRM) at Emerging Platforms