Intel Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue.
The main tasks on this position are:
- - Supporting and creating sales and marketing programs for / with
Technology Retailers / Telco and PC manufacturers
- - Supporting the marketing team in the coordination and management of sales and marketing events
- - Periodical adaptation of global assets, tools and activities to local market
Supporting Nigeria marketing team with administration on projects including but not limited to:
- - Working with Marketing Agency's to execute projects
- - Creating Purchase Orders
- - Ensuring marketing agencies are uploading Proof of Performance to each project after delivery
- - Tracking and reporting out on project status
- - Tracking budgets
- - Supporting ad hoc requests made by the marketing team
To apply on this position you must be a student currently pursuing a university degree in your final year in Business Administration, and/or Computer Science and/or Engineering (Electrical or Industrial) or other, with a focus on Consumer or marketing (Marketing, MBA).
Additional qualifications should include:
- - Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
- - Strong understanding of marketing, consumer, retail
- - Ability to work and collaborate with global/local partnerships to build integrated sales and marketing campaigns
- - Strong analytical skills
- - Excellent Microsoft* Office* skills
- - A team player
- - Demonstrated project management experience would be an added advantage
- - Team player in a distributed/dispersed structure, initiative taking and self motivation to work with little supervision
- - Some broad IT background or technical familiarity with the current/emerging technologies
- - Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and developing business ideas with new technologies.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Intel Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.