KCA DEUTAG is one of the largest drilling contractors outside the Americas. We are responsible for managing more than 100 drilling rig operations, both onshore and offshore, in more than 20 countries and are a world leader in the design and construction of drilling facilities.
WORLDWIDE RIG-BASED OPPORTUNITIES
JOB TITLE: DRILLERS
Our aim is to be the preferred drilling contractor through measurable performance improvement.
We are committed to conducting our business in a way that promotes a positive, constructive and consistent KCA DEUTAG culture, with standards and methods of work that support this culture. “The KCA DEUTAG Way” defines the kind of company that we are and will continue to strive to be for the sake of our employees, our clients, the environment, and the society in which we operate.
Our efforts will demonstrate respect for our people, the environment, the communities in which we operate, and ethical business practice as expressed by our commitment to our five core values:
- Health and Safety
- Valuing All People
- Business Ethics
- Environmental Stewardship
- Performance Improvement
We are known in our industry as an Employer of Choice – we know our employees and work hard to meet individual career aspirations. We invest in employee training and development, and provide competitive remuneration and benefit packages to attract new people to our business and retain our valued employees.
We are currently looking for two high calibre experienced Driller to join our Land Rig Operations operating in Nigeria.
- Valid IWCF or IADC certificate is essential.
- Only applicants with relevant experience as Driller need apply.
- If you are passionate about safety, can relate to our core values and believe you can support our commitment to delivering Safe, Effective and Trouble-Free Operations then we want to hear from you.
- The “Apply Now” link below will allow you to register your details on our database and upload your current CV along with a covering letter.
- For further information about our worldwide operations, rig fleet and other career opportunities with KCA DEUTAG, please refer to the Operations, Rigs and Career sections of our website www.kcadeutag.com
Deadline: 13 October 2012