Graduate Vacancy at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 1 April, 2016
Deadline: 6 April, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Deputy Editor
- Prepare all contracts and assist to commission all articles and maintain track of all budgets for content development.
- Evaluate all content for all articles to ensure accuracy and recommend modifications and changes to achieve all objects and edit all articles to ensure achievement to all quality standards.
- Develop content for home page and category and sub category pages and assist to restructure and update all articles as per requirement.
- In charge of the overall editorial production schedule for the publication, coordinating with all the key participants (writers, photographer, correspondence, graphics designer, layout producers and any other work force assign to you).
- Responsible for assisting the sales and creative team in developing press releases, advertisement placement and coordinate appropriately the layout of how it should appear on the magazine.
- Shall determine each edition’s deadline
- Actively participate in events, workshops, seminar to gather news and information for the development of the magazine.
- Prepare and maintain effective editorial calendars and develop various strategies for all editorial promotions and email campaigns
- Manage all online platform for effectiveness and profitability
- Work with the Marketing, Circulation and Advert team for enough advert placement
- Write articles, letters, blogs, newsletter and media post in conjunction with the Chief Editor and correspondences.
- Manage and organize all copy editing processes, draft and edit all online content for magazines and websites
- Candidate must be a Graduate of Mass Communication.
- Must be an all round social media and a graphics personnel
- Must have worked in a media firm for at least 1 year or handle a magazine production actively.
- Must have maximum experience of 1-3 years in the production of magazine and content development.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Audition)
- Corel Draw
- Microsoft office suite
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Editors at Aquila Sports
- 2017 Daily Trust Newspaper Fresh Graduate Interns Recruitment
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Operations Manager
- Production Officer at TAF & Associates (Operators of Planet Radio 101.1FM)
- Executive Assistant to the MD at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Business Development Officers at Kraks Media
- Latest Recruitment at The BBC
- Career Opportunities at The BBC