Job Vacancy at RS Hunter
Posted on: 1 April, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at RS Hunter Limited
A major provider of clean, affordable and reliable solar electricity to the 1.3 billion people living with limited grid access needs the services of a Customer Care Manager who will help in reaching out to and managing a fast-growing customer base.
- The Customer Care Manager will be responsible for increasing engagement and support to customers ensuring retention and growth of current business; working across the business to increase revenue and to promote existing and new products and services to customers
- The Customer Care Manager will develop and execute departmental plans to increase customer engagement in line with the overall strategic objectives of the company. In addition provide leadership to the customer services team introducing innovation and Best Practice in customer relationship management.
- The successful Customer Care Manager will be commercially astute understanding the link between excellent customer services and profitability; a leader who can develop the team allied analytical with good interpersonal skills capable of working across the organization.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a highly motivated, integrated, transformation-focused customer experience function including to coach and develop the customer's retention & service teams.
- Design, develop and implement innovative Customer Experience propositions.
- Delivery of customer experience solutions to unlock customer value.
- Serve the company as thought leader on Customer Experience and Customer Insight.
- Increase effectiveness of staff and tools by recognizing opportunities for development and/or improvement.
- Develop metrics to measure growth and performance
- Oversee your management team in relation to their on-going monitoring of individual and team performances in line with departmental Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure that the need for additional staff, skills, processes, systems, equipment and all other operational demands are managed within departmental budgets and as proficiently as possible.
- Manage customer relationships, working with sales and marketing to drive, develop and grow relationships with customers.
- Act as a central liaison point for communication with Global teams Strauss water HQ and Virgin management
- Direct and define the strategy for customer implementations to drive improved speed to revenue in alignment with the sales strategy.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience in call center management at a senior or leadership level.
- Understanding of operational management practices and how they are applied to analyze and evaluate operational needs.
- Proven success in supporting and/or leading multiple customer facing support teams and ability to deal directly with customers and customer issues to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Good understanding of metrics and databases.
- An understanding of sales issues and the ability to work with and keep communication lines open with Sales with regard to existing and new business opportunities, principles and practices of contact center services.
- Ability to take company strategy and translate into specific tasks and plans.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Computer Literacy
- Strategic Thinking
- Inter-Personal Skills
- Problem Solving Ability
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
Experience and Qualification
- B.sc/MSc. Degree in relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years cognate experience as a customer care representative and senior level manager
Method of Application
Interested in this position, click here to apply on RS Hunter
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RS Hunter LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
- Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
- Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Sales Job Vacancy in the Oil and Gas Industry - Michael Page
- Job Openings at Tsachal Limited
- Job Opening at Hobark International Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Job Opportunity at BOURBON Oil & Gas