Our client is one of Africa’s leading real estate companies. The Company offers various services including property sales and marketing, independent account for re-sale, real estate investment consultancy, real estate portfolio management, mortgage advice consultancy, property development, and development consultancy.
The Company provides world-class services to clients with the assurance that local and international investments are conducted through a highly qualified team of specialists who are capable of delivering prime services that fully support their estate preferences. As part of initiatives to strengthen its operations and consolidate its position as a market leader, the Company has identified the need to recruit dynamic professionals into the following positions:
JOB TITLE: GENERAL MANAGER, PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT
REF NO: ES0032
- Reporting to the Managing Director/CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing oversight for the land acquisition and construction services functions of the Company.
- A key component of this will be to coordinate and oversee the entire project and property development activities undertaken by the Company.
- In particular he/she will coordinate internal construction services personnel and liaise with external infrastructure construction and building companies to deliver state-of-the-art edifices and estates.
- Provide leadership and guidance for all projects, from the conceptual phase through to the implementation, commissioning and management phases.
- Develop annual strategic plans and budgets for the Programme Management Division of the Company.
- Supervise the development of detailed and quality designs, as well as work-plans for all infrastructure and building projects.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
- A good first degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or Architecture from a reputable institution. An MBA, a post-graduate degree in Estate Management or a related Engineering discipline will be an advantage,
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years & relevant work experience including at least five (5) years’ in a senior management position.
- Practical experience in real estate and construction, as well as excellent project management and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure design concepts, principles and techniques.
- Strong entrepreneurial outlook, quantitative and commercial knowledge.
- Excellent leadership, negotiating. relationship-building, team-working, influencing, interpersonal and communication skills,
Deadline: 26th September, 2012
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified Candidate should send current Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Word document including the names and contact details of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements, and saved with your full names), quoting the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in confidence and, Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.