Current Job Positions at ECEWS
Posted on: 29 March, 2016
Deadline: 8 April, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Excellence Community Education We
Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/Gte (ECEWS) is a leading indigenous non-profit organization dedicated to improving access to qualitative healthcare, Education and Economic strengthening services in Nigeria. Our staff includes expert in health, Education, Social works, youth, Civil Society and research. Our LOCATE project; a CDC/PEPFAR HIV prevention, care and treatment program is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions below:
Overall Job Function
- The State Program Manager will manage and provide technical guidance to the stale implementation team on HIV/AIDS care and treatment programs.
- He/she will supervise a tears of multi-disciplinary professionals providing technical assistance and support to facilities implementing HIV/AIDS care and treatment programs. He/she wilt sexist with individual and site work planning, regional strategic planning, end reporting to donors.
- The position will faster productive working relationships between our organization and partner organizations while maintaining an excellent working relationship with counterparts at State and Local levels, USG implementing partners, and local institutions. The State Program Manager will represent the organization effectively and productively in engagements with stakeholders within the state especially key state government officials
- The incumbent directs and supervises all program resources for the performance of project assignments and activities. He/she wilt manage the technical direction of the protect through the design, implementation, and monitoring in accordance with project objectives.
- The position is also responsible for acquiring follow-on business associated with assigned projects and for supporting new business development by leading relatively small proposals or assisting with major proposals.
- The position directs the work of employees assigned to the program/project and oversees a//projects and tasks assigned to tire program specialists ensuring that all work is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Additionally, the incumbent is responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of quality technical outputs, management of sub contracts, ensuring strong relationship with partners and other key stakeholder.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- With technical assistance from corporate/country office staff, provide programmatic/technical assistance to all local partners in the design, implementation, modification, monitoring and evaluation of project activities
- Promoting multi-disciplinary ways of working and ensuring technical products are developed with provision of cross-sectoral inputs by the relevant experts
- Coordinating all new TA requests from partner sites and facilities and tracking their progress;
- Provides thought leadership to project analyses and process improvement activities and communicates effectively with a wide sanely of technical and non-technical audiences, Devise and lead innovative program communications strategies for dissemination of information on ECEWS activities to key stakeholders of dare in the donor community, the private sector in their regions
- Proactively disseminating all program activities and products to stakeholders, including coordination of contributions to publications, updating of the web site and dissemination of technical products produced by ECEWS
- Meeting regularly with key government and private sector stakeholders to update and appraise at work plan progress, identity any key constraints to work plan progress and agree corrective actress
- Any other responsibilities as assigned.
- Medical Doctor with at least five years’ experience in HIV/AIDS/TB case, treatment and prevention: MPH a plus; post graduate training in Internal Medicine/Paediatrics/OBGYN an advantage.
- Minimum of five years’ experience designing and implementing HIV/AIDS/TB programs, facility and community-based
- Significant experience in health delivery, HIV/AIDS prevention care and treatment in resource limited settings
- Experience coordinating with Ministries of Health, other donors, NGOs and USAID
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity and knowledge of public administration systems
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with data base management programme and commonly used packages.
go to method of application »
Overall Job Function
- The Finance/Admin Officer shall manage all administrative, human resources, procurement and financial activities, under the director of the state program manager and the oversight supervision of this Director of Finance and Operations.
- This support will include but not limited to supervision and coordination of the provision of all Administrative, personnel and financial support required for the project, ensuring that appropriate control retorting structures are maintained in accordance with ECEWS and donor rules and regulations at the field office.
- He/she will coordinate and act as focal for point for issues relating to finance (including salary, payment of travel allowances, accrued annual leave, process of invoices and receipt of funds) at the field office.
Essential Duties Responsibilities
- Serve as key administrative liaison to the ECEWS country office
- Work closely to implement program’s accounting/financial reporting systems
- Support the central office F&O Directorate in preparation of monthly reports for program activities in the field, in close collaboration with the Director of Finance and operations.
- Supervise the coordinate of field logistic, including transportation and lodging arrangements for meetings, workshops, conference, and short-term personnel in close collaboration with Human Resource /Admin Manager
- Oversee purchase of office supplies, as well as general office operation and maintenance where necessary
- Maintain tracking system for regional inventory, action memos, approvals, and other administrative tasks
- Oversee maintenance of the program filing system in the field office
- Manage personnel issues of field office staff by liaising with the Human Resource/Admin Unit for proper interpretation of ECEWS rules & regulations
- Travel to site locations within the state as necessary to make arrangements for project activities
- Manage and oversee all local contracts, subcontracts, and other agreements
- Ensure timely review, processing of subcontractor involves in collaboration with central office
- Any other duties as assigned.
- University degree in Accounting, Numeric /Science or Humanities
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in office administration and operations
- Fluency in speaking reading, and writing English
- Must possess a strong working Knowledge of Sage and other Accounting Software will be an added advantage
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer spreadsheet and word processing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, to be able to accept and discharge substantial responsibilities, to prioritize work assignments, to meet deadlines, and to exercise professional judgment
- Knowledge of CDC, USAID and other funding agencies’ rules regulations, and procedures.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit a capability statement and an updated resume as a single document with full name/Position Applied for as title of the document to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Excellence Community Education Welfare Scheme Ltd/...Similar Jobs
- Supply Chain Manager at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Fresh Vacancies at Creative Associates International
- Job Opening at Voices for Change (V4C) - Palladium Group
- Latest Job Openings at Première Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Jobs at Marie Stopes International (MSION)
- Finance Intern at WaterAid Nigeria
- Financial Secretary at The Skills Outside School Foundation
- Job Opportunity at Oxfam