Lagos Business School (LBS) delivers executive programmes aimed at systematically improving the practice of management in Nigeria.
In 2007, LBS consolidated its status as Nigeria's premier business school by ranking for the first time among the top 50 business schools in the world, in the area of open enrolment programmes, by the Financial Times of London. LBS is still the only Nigerian business school to be included in this prestigious world ranking.
Business Unit: Pan-Atlantic University/Lagos Business School
Reports To: Director, Advancement
Position Type: Contract
Purpose of Position:
- Provides support to further lead the School’s advancement programmes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to the following:
- Assist in preparing Department plans for the design, implementation and management of all School development and fundraising activities including annual giving, endowment, capital campaigns, special projects and other school related solicitations.
- Assist in execution of Department activities for the implementation and management of all School development and fundraising activities including annual giving, endowment, capital campaigns, special projects and other school related solicitations.
- Assist in preparation of all Department detailed plans and assist to execute all Department activities assigned for School development, donor cultivation, solicitation and relations.
- Assist in preparation of development budget
- Data/Information Gathering and Management-
- Web page development and maintenance/update
- Data compilation and Update etc
- Develop and Maintain Records
- Ability to read and interpret documents, developmental budget, write and proofread correspondences and other materials.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Number of Individuals and Sole proprietors that partner with the school
- Timely preparedness (meeting deadlines) and accuracy of plans.
- Meeting Financial targets.
- Success of key School development and fundraising events
- Growth in number of development activities going on in the school
- Quality and Accuracy of Data
- Organization, Completeness and accuracy of Records
- Initiatives introduced to enhance School development and fundraising activities
- Feedback from internal and external customers
- Data gathering
- Customer service
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
- Planning and organizational skills
- General management/Administrative skills
- Proficiency in use of computers
- Fund raising skills
- Minimum of five years experience working in a corporate environment and profit oriented organization e.g. banks
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.