If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results.
We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels
We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
- Provide technology, vision and leadership in the development and implementation of information technology (IT) program across all locations in which the company operates.
- Lead in planning and implementing enterprise information systems to support both distributed and centralized business operations and achieve cost effective enterprise IT operations
- Responsible for the technology strategic planning process that will regularly evaluate emerging, new and existing technologies, information systems, and staffing, research new solutions and technologies and recommend changes covering but not limited to the following area:
- Management Information systems, system and network architecture, Network communication, strategic system conversions and integrations in support of business goals
- Develop and enforce operating policies and procedures to ensure the protection of the company’s IT assets and the integrity, security and privacy of information entrusted to or maintained by the company and all its business units.
- Develop, when possible, master purchase or lease agreements for hardware, software, maintenance and telecommunication services.
- Oversee the linkage between external technology systems (e.g. OEMs, 3rd parties and other organisations) and the company’s IT resources; including systems for electronic data exchange.
- Recommend changes to software applications based on analysis of their impact to all users requirement.
- Gather and analyse the changing requirements of users and develop effective and feasible ways to satisfy user requirements.
- Co-ordinate and manage reporting needs and data analysis for the company and its business units and ensure the gathering, processing, distribution and use of pertinent information required by management to make decisions occur in a timely, accurate and cost effective manner.
- Oversee the development, design and implementation of new applications and changes to existing computer systems and software packages.
- Approve, coordinate and control all projects related to selection, acquisition, development and installation of major information systems for the company.
- Review all hardware and software acquisition and maintenance contracts, soliciting involvement and participation of other management team members as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain corporate policies and standards aimed at maximizing effectiveness and minimizing costs related to the acquisition, implementation and operation of IT systems.
- Develop and monitor the approved annual operating and capital budgets for information and technology systems.
- Maintain and manage relationship with OEMs and maintain knowledge of current technology, equipment, prices and terms of agreement to minimize the investment required to meet established service levels
- Evaluate alternatives, perform appropriate cost-benefit analysis and recommend solutions that maximize effectiveness and minimize costs commensurate with acceptable risks.
- Maintain problem logs, documenting system errors or defects.
- Be responsible for training (as Trainer), coaching mentoring and human capacity development of staff and external training delegates
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA:
Enterprise Turnover Target
- Individual Turnover Target
- Gross Margin Target
- Number of Active Customer
- Net Margin Target
- Commercial Departmental OPEX
- Departmental Management to deliver Business Target
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree
- Membership of recognized Information Technology professional Associations; E.g. CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, ITIL, Microsoft Certifications
- Previous Information Technology experience in a multi-site Client-Server environment
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience
- Design, implementation and operation of Local and Wide Area Network
- Familiarity with systems such as Windows, Unix and Linux
- Knowledge of various Microsoft office Suites such as MS word, MS Excel, etc.
- Network Operations and management
- Exposure to environments in which shared and outsources IT solutions/platforms co-exist.
- Help Desk management/Technical Support (including system troubleshooting)
- Website Development and Management
- Systems design and development process, including requirements analysis, feasibility studies, software design, programming, pilot testing, installation, evaluation and operational management
- Proactive self-starter
- Result oriented
- Strategic thinker
- Assertiveness and tenacity
- Ability to work with all levels of management, build partnership and teams
- Highly organized with a significant ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to work under pressure
- Leading people
- Building Coalitions
- Leading change
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
go to method of application »
REPORTS TO: MANAGING DIRECTOR
To ensure new commercial opportunities that drives growth across the business activities through a strategic approach to market and business development. Provide strong insight and innovative approaches to challenge competitor strategies.
Marketing and Sales Development
- To create and develop commercial opportunities that will increase ConSol’s revenue and profitability. This is with both existing and potentially new clients with whom you will target, initiate and develop business relationships.
- Identify new market opportunities, taking the lead on building robust and successful business proposals that secures new contracts and builds long term client relationships
- Take executive lead responsibility for the identification, development and implementation of all joint ventures and strategic partnerships.
- Implement the marketing strategy that incorporates general direction, local and strategically important priorities, enabling the organization to maintain and grow its income base
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and sound knowledge of ConSol’s products & services when engaging prospective customers, clients and business partners
- Develop annual marketing and sales plan which details activities that will focus on meeting the organisation’s business plan targets
- Manage the sales department budget & provide direction for sales team where budgets are delegated
- Specify market requirements for current and future products through market research and customer feedback.
- Analyse potential partner relationships that could expand ConSol’s product portfolio or bouquet of service offerings
- University degree and MBA
- Membership of relevant professional bodies preferred
- Minimum of 7 years in a senior sales/commercial management position
- Proactive, self-starter with strong commercial acumen
- Experience of influencing senior management
- Leadership qualities – ability to lead and deliver results in a highly motivated, demanding environment
- Able to quickly stimulate the confidence of operational and commercial colleagues
- Sharp, action orientated and able to sell ideas convincingly
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability in interpreting performance trends and taking proactive action
- Strong selling, negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience of working in successful high traffic e-commerce business is preferable
- Comprehensive understanding of key elements of route
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail
- Result oriented
- Strong analytical, organisational, and multi-tasking skills
- Energetic, highly self-motivated and able to work efficiently and productively
- Professional disposition and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proactive and solution minded attitude
- Target driven
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proactive self-starter
- Results oriented
- Assertiveness & tenacity
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
To apply for these positions, use the links below: