Bristow aims to provide the safest and most efficient helicopter services and aviation support worldwide. We will achieve this by focusing on and committing to:
- Working in innovative partnerships with our customers.
- Further developing our highly professional workforce
- Expanding our business and extending our horizons
A career with Bristow offers the opportunity to work with great clients and some of the most highly regarded experts in the global helicopter service industry. Throughout its history, Bristow has emphasized stringent standards of safety, quality, customer satisfaction and the utmost in business integrity.
Bristow needs qualified personnel with a global outlook and the skills and technical abilities that are critical to the company’s growth. When evaluating prospective employees, Bristow seeks those with experience, intelligence, energy and motivation.
We are currently recruiting for:
JOB TITLE: CADET PILOT
BUSINESS UNIT: West African Business Unit
LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
To operate assigned aircraft in the safest most cost effective and customer oriented manner adhering to all applicable regulatory bodies and Bristow Operations Manual.
- A minimum of five (5) credits (which must include English Language, Mathematics and Physics) in West Africa School Certificate Examination Ordinary Level (W.A.S.C.E)
- A minimum of university degree (2nd Class and above) from a recognized University .
- A Commercial Pilot Licence CPL – (A or H) course.
- Possession of an ICAO equivalent Licence,
PRIMARY LOCATION: Africa-Nigeria-Lagos
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 6
Deadline: October 18, 2012