Job Vacancy at Afordonz Limited
Posted on: 23 March, 2016
Deadline: 25 March, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Afordonz Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Afordonz Limited, a Consulting Company, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position of Facility Manager (Projects).
- Provides single point accountability to the client with responsibility for site operations, technical, projects, systems & standards, CMMS, HSE and QMS support to the Operations.
- Responsible for reporting on project performance, operational compliance to HSE, QMS and Systems and Standards (KPI's and SLA's).
- Maintain CMMS reporting and performance monitoring including reporting on a regular basis and providing input for management reports.
- Responsible for P&L on the operations and project and for business performance reporting.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the company's mission -specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Discuss issues with the client regularly and maintain communication with them on important issues.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Coordinate new staff request, document screening, and interview reports.
- Coordinate and conduct staff induction for all new entrants
- The ideal candidate should have at least a B.Eng / B.Sc Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil Engineering, with a minimum of 5 years experience on the role
- Experience in a retail environment (mall) will be a strong advantage.
He / She must possess the following skills:
- Ability to identify systems effectiveness and compliance
- Understanding of QMS processes
- Understanding of results based project management, project monitoring and reporting
- Knowledge of monitoring strategies, approaches and methodologies in general
- Skills in developing monitoring systems that include performance indicators.
- Skills in multilevel, multipurpose reporting and in the collation, interpretation and analysis of information.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to analyse and synthesize lessons learned from project monitoring and ability to incorporate these into planning for the next programme cycle.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Afordonz ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Ltd
- Senior Telecommunications Engineer at Voke Engineering Services Limited
- ATM Field Engineers at Ark Technologies Limited
- Auto Mechanic at Weststar Vehicle Care Limited
- Technical Jobs at Famak Motors Limited
- Jobs at Weststar Vehicle Care Limited
- Head, Learning & Development at Aeti Power Systems And Controls Limited
- Lead Mechanical Commissioning Engineer (Onshore then Offshore) at COMSIP Nigeria