Job Vacancy at Afordonz Limited
Posted on: 23 March, 2016
Deadline: 25 March, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Afordonz Consulting
Afordonz Limited, a Consulting Company, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position of Facility Manager (Projects).
- Provides single point accountability to the client with responsibility for site operations, technical, projects, systems & standards, CMMS, HSE and QMS support to the Operations.
- Responsible for reporting on project performance, operational compliance to HSE, QMS and Systems and Standards (KPI's and SLA's).
- Maintain CMMS reporting and performance monitoring including reporting on a regular basis and providing input for management reports.
- Responsible for P&L on the operations and project and for business performance reporting.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the company's mission -specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Discuss issues with the client regularly and maintain communication with them on important issues.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Coordinate new staff request, document screening, and interview reports.
- Coordinate and conduct staff induction for all new entrants
- The ideal candidate should have at least a B.Eng / B.Sc Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Civil Engineering, with a minimum of 5 years experience on the role
- Experience in a retail environment (mall) will be a strong advantage.
He / She must possess the following skills:
- Ability to identify systems effectiveness and compliance
- Understanding of QMS processes
- Understanding of results based project management, project monitoring and reporting
- Knowledge of monitoring strategies, approaches and methodologies in general
- Skills in developing monitoring systems that include performance indicators.
- Skills in multilevel, multipurpose reporting and in the collation, interpretation and analysis of information.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Strong business acumen
- Strong analytical skills: Ability to analyse and synthesize lessons learned from project monitoring and ability to incorporate these into planning for the next programme cycle.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Afordonz ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- HR Generalist/ Perssonal Assistant at Karbak Ventures Limited
- Job Openings at Karbak Ventures Limited
- General Manager, Business Development & Strategy at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Administrative Officers at RainBird Nigeria Limited
- Engineering Jobs at Orion Group
- Sales/Marketing Engineers at TIKS Automations and Control Limited
- Production Manager at Tranos