Jobs at Amaiden Energy
Posted on: 21 March, 2016
Deadline: 25 March, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited has an history dated back from 1996 when the company was initially established as a partnership between RCG – Moody International and Nigerian investors. In 2014 the company became a fully owned Nigerian company with many worldwide partners for service delivery.
Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited services portfolio includes; Outsourcing/Technical Staffing Services (TSS), Technical Inspection Services (TIS), Expediting/Status Reporting, Consultancy, Training, Cargo superintendent and Procurement Services.
- To follow-up the Construction and associated pre-commissioning activities related to Nigerian Content (NC) packages, up to end of Construction and load-out/integration works.
- Ensure that fabrication is in accordance with the design.
- To ensure that all construction activities related to his discipline are performed safely and efficiently in line with company objectives.
- To oversee the activities of all site teams within his discipline to ensure that all technical, contractual and cost information is properly recorded, collated and available for inspection/reference as required by company policy.
- To identify deficiencies and develop solutions to identified construction problems.
- Monitor QC activities within his discipline
- To manage construction interfaces with others (engineering, other sub-projects, commissioning) arbitrating between different disciplines, the only criterion being the overall good of the project.
- To maintain good relationships with contractors, being relatively flexible, proactive but also strict when necessary to achieve the objectives of the project.
- To ensure that safety remains the main priority on the construction site at all times.
- Attend the toolbox meetings.
- To ensure that the construction yards are provided with suitable information in line with requirements (technical & schedule), troubleshooting any technical problems that could affect construction/ fabrication.
- To identify critical activities and potential bottlenecks for the progress of the works.
- To inform periodically to Construction Yard Representative about the progress activities and area of concern.
- To prepare or help to prepare reports for company, partners, and authorities as required.Security issues and difficult relationships with local communities may arises at some worksites.
- To stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- To participate to local programs or initiatives to improve HSSE performances.
- To report to Management on any issue they may face or observe and propose way of improvement.
- To also take care of colleagues safety and behavior without hesitating to intervene as much as necessary.
- To carefully assess hazards and risks when changes occur.
- To give his own input and making sure the workplace is safe (obviously clean and tidy).
- When in doubt, ask questions to gain clarification.
go to method of application »
- To investigate, collect and define the training needs with the different Field Operations disciplines.
- To produce training matrices by type of positions covering EGINA General Training, HSE, specialized training, OJT, vendors and suppliers training, certification and any other additional training deemed necessary.
- To fit all personnel with an Individual Training Plan, in liaison with TUPNI HR, and to ensure its follow-up.
- To prepare the training contracts tenders and to recommend the selection of training contractors.
- To review, approve and follow-up the contractors’ training programs, the content of the training modules, the schedule and organization of the training sessions.
- To ensure the integration of the Operators Training Simulator, the Operating Manuals, the OCWR, the PDMS and any other necessary tool in the training program.
- To ensure coordination between the technical correspondents to gather the basic data required for the elaboration of the training modules.
- To organize the OJT periods and coordinate the vendors/suppliers trainings.
- To organize, supervise and validate the delivery of the training actions according to the project phases and availabilities of the personnel.
- To develop a continuous assessment of the trainees and of the performance of the training programs.
- To supervise the Offshore Training Coordinator who is in charge of assessing the personnel, identifying shortcomings and delivering training on board EGINA FPSO.
- Engineering degree (or equivalent)
- Professional experience: 10 years on operational positions mainly offshore trainer’s experience
- Good Mastery of English Language
Method of Application
Use links below to apply on Amaiden website
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Energy Models Analyst at the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Intervention Team Leader - Expat at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Manager at Aldelia Group
- Engineering Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- ROV Engineer at a Leading Oil & Gas Services Company - OfficeMakers International Limited
- Trainer - Welding at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited
- Mechanical Engineers at Aldelia Limited