Job Opportunity at Talent2Celeb Limited
Posted on: 18 March, 2016
Deadline: 15 April, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Talent2Celeb Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Talent2celeb Limited - We run a platform where talents connect to opportunities. We have created a platform for talent social networking and an avenue for creative opportunities channeled through audition notices, development opportunities and discounted relevant deals.
We are a team of learned young professionals in arts, technology and business. Our office is located in Lagos Nigeria but we work from any location on earth. We work from everywhere and anywhere and we love our virtual working method. We meet when needed either at the office or virtually. We are tech-crazy!
- We seek talent managers with a significant understanding of the arts, fashion and entertainment industry.
- Our platform connects creative budding talents and industry professionals.
- Talents on our platform include budding actors, models, dancers, musicians and other various creative categories.
- You are able to collaborate with the team to develop strategies
- You are able to identify markets and develop strategies aligned with our organisational goals.
- You are able to promote our products and services to relevant clients.
- You are are able to build a network of clients with the aim to provide opportunities beneficial to talents.
- You work with agencies and movie production companies to provide auditions and jobs for relevant talents on our platform.
- You can work independently or as part of a team to coordinate creative individuals for auditions and casting calls as requested by your client and the organisation.
- You connect talents to reputable agencies and production companies and assist with contract negotiation and sign off.
- You are able to guide talents development and recommend relevant training where necessary.
- You are able to source for relevant events in the creative industry and get your talents involved in beneficial ways which positively affect talent development and exposure.
- We are happy to listen to more ideas as well. We are excited to hear more!
Education, Training, and Qualifications
- Qualification in Marketing, Mass Communication, Business or any Social Sciences.
- Some experience in arts, fashion and the entertainment industry is preferred but not mandatory.
- You must be able to communicate efficiently in English (Written and Spoken).
- You must be an average user of computers and smartphones.
- Direct marketing
- Creative attributes
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org Don’t just attach a CV include a cover letter.
Note: This role requires you to use your own computer.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent2Celeb LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Event Manager at Pete Gelton Consulting
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group