Job Offer at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
Posted on: 18 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
- Ensure Settlement of all Fixed Income cash and securities transaction
- Ensure funds are credited to client accounts immediately upon clearing
- To ensure that all Client requirement/communication/ queries are responded within 24 hours of receipt.
- End of day Reconciliation to ensure all instructions received are processed in line with Service Level agreements
- Ensure all associated settlement items in Suspense/Sundary accounts are treated timely
- Ensure all settlement entries are passed daily and account remains nill daily
- Capture Volumes and activities associated with Fixed Income Settlement
- Exception handling and closing the same with close follow-up within the unit, counterparty and the client
- Escalate & suggest appropriate action to Head Securities Services operations for issues/ exceptions, if any, faced by / against clients / Company.
- Continuous review and process improvement initiative.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Standard Chartered Bank Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard Chartered BankSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Graduate Business Development Intern at PayConnect
- Accounting Vacancy at First Capital Trust Plc
- Drivers at AB Microfinance Bank
- Job Vacancies at a Microfinance Institution - Self Reliance Economic Advancement Programme (SEAP)
- Jobs at Citycode Mortgage Bank Limited
- Latest Jobs at XpatFunds
- Career Opportunities at Meristem Securities