Job at Nation Delivery Express
Posted on: 16 March, 2016
Deadline: 16 April, 2016
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Nation Delivery Nigeria Limited
Nation Delivery Express is a leading destination for local online ordering. Since 2011, we have been connecting people like you with merchants in their neighborhoods.
- Support the marketing team by improving processes, measuring effectiveness and ensuring that important points are learnt from every campaign.
- Building workflows to support marketing campaigns.
- Identifying marketing opportunities.
- Providing general administrative support across the marketing team.
- Executing marketing strategies and plans.
- Identifying potential new affiliate partners.
- Providing accurate and timely marketing information to senior managers.
- Developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Attending industry events and networking engagements.
- Ensuring that all campaigns are delivered to brand guidelines.
- Measuring the success of marketing campaigns.
- Making valuable suggestions for continuous improvement and realisation of targets.
- Providing customers with after sales support
- Coming up with practical marketing ideas.
- Maintaining relationships with key customer.
- Developing a customer’s loyalty for the company’s products.
- Creating highly engaging marketing campaigns across digital, print and PR channels.
- Meeting with potential clients face to face to promote the company’s services
- Establishing specific marketing briefs with clients from different sectors.
- Developing great client relationships that foster long term partnership and success
- Delivering new proposals and pitches to a wide range of clients.
- Involved in the implementation of several exciting digital marketing projects
- Earning the trust of clients and peers by knowing when to promise & then delivering on those promises.
- Contributing to the establishment of a positive culture within the company.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Generating sales leads.
- Managing customer relationships.
- Able to make decisions with imperfect information.
- Turning data into meaningful and actionable insights.
- Producing innovative strategic ideas with clear objectives in mind.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Relationship management with external agencies, vendors or business partners.
- Able to work independently as well as on cross-functional teams
- Acting as a mentor to junior marketing staff.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office and excel packages,
- Knowledge of modern sales methodologies.
- Comprehensive understanding of social media and how to use it in marketing campaigns.
- Speaking with a clear and professional voice.
- Fantastic negotiating skills.
- Excellent follow-up skills.
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills.
- Immaculate business writing skills.
- In-depth understanding of marketing terminology and techniques.
- Client marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work within tight budgets and deadlines.
- Creating brand business plans.
- Knowledge of mobile marketing and the display advertising industry.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy.
- Developing innovative marketing programs.
- Using social media and blogging for marketing purposes
- Building an understanding of a customer and clients requirements
- Communicating with clients in a professional manner.
- Supporting the Sales Manager and Marketing Team in all aspects of their work
- Managing relationships and daily communication with customers and related third parties.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nation Delivery Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Associates at Osibogun and Partners
- Chief Operating Officer at a Top-tier Full-service Law Firm - KPMG Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at a Reputable Law Firm - Bradfield Consulting