Finance Opportunity at Michael Stevens
Posted on: 14 March, 2016
Deadline: 29 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is currently seeking to employ suitable qualified candidates to fill the position of Finance Manager
- The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with a minimum of 10 years of managerial accounting and financial management experience.
- Reports to Chief Financial Officer in the Head Office of the Group.
- Coordinating the accounting operations of a member of subsidiary companies.
- Analyzing financial results of the subsidiary companies with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to CFO.
- Providing strategic guidance around capital financing options to support growth needs of subsidiary companies.
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with lending/financial institutions.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Oversee contract bookkeeper.
- Assisting CFO in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports of the subsidiary companies.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow.
- Conducting Performance Analysis of subsidiary companies.
- Other finance and administrative duties as assigned by the CFO.
- A minimum of 10 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience.
- Experience working in a fast growing environment.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Book Keepers at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Mechanical Engineers at Safety Consultants and Solutions Provider Limited
- SAP Project Lead/ SAP Senior Functional Consultants at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Executive Assistant to the Managing Director at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Senior Marketing Managers at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Relationship Managers at Loyalty Solutions Limited
- Legal Vacancies at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Jobs at Human Resource Specialists Limited