Finance Opportunity at Michael Stevens
Posted on: 14 March, 2016
Deadline: 29 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Michael Stevens Consulting is currently seeking to employ suitable qualified candidates to fill the position of Finance Manager
- The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with a minimum of 10 years of managerial accounting and financial management experience.
- Reports to Chief Financial Officer in the Head Office of the Group.
- Coordinating the accounting operations of a member of subsidiary companies.
- Analyzing financial results of the subsidiary companies with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to CFO.
- Providing strategic guidance around capital financing options to support growth needs of subsidiary companies.
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with lending/financial institutions.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Oversee contract bookkeeper.
- Assisting CFO in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports of the subsidiary companies.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow.
- Conducting Performance Analysis of subsidiary companies.
- Other finance and administrative duties as assigned by the CFO.
- A minimum of 10 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience.
- Experience working in a fast growing environment.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- IT Personnel at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Information Technology (IT) Support Officer at a Downstream Oil and Gas Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Church Administrator at Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited
- Sales Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Payroll Officer at Oscar Temple
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at Platinum Careers
- Marketing Officers at Green Field Health Management Limited