Finance Opportunity at Michael Stevens
Posted on: 14 March, 2016
Deadline: 29 March, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting is currently seeking to employ suitable qualified candidates to fill the position of Finance Manager
- The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with a minimum of 10 years of managerial accounting and financial management experience.
- Reports to Chief Financial Officer in the Head Office of the Group.
- Coordinating the accounting operations of a member of subsidiary companies.
- Analyzing financial results of the subsidiary companies with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to CFO.
- Providing strategic guidance around capital financing options to support growth needs of subsidiary companies.
- Developing and coordinating all relationships with lending/financial institutions.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles. Oversee contract bookkeeper.
- Assisting CFO in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports of the subsidiary companies.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow.
- Conducting Performance Analysis of subsidiary companies.
- Other finance and administrative duties as assigned by the CFO.
- A minimum of 10 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience.
- Experience working in a fast growing environment.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Sales Vacancies at First Katalyst Marketing (27 Positions)
- Latest Jobs at Paul Esther Consulting
- Sales Representatives at Thinkshifts Limited
- Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Jobs at PG Consulting limited
- Sales and Marketing Jobs at Vitalysis Group
- Senior Officer, Liability Generation at The Concept Group
- Sales Executive at MyJobMag.com