Graduate Jobs at Pal Pensions
Posted on: 13 March, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Pal Pensions
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 7 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004. Pensions Alliance Limited is a joint venture between First Securities Discount House Limited (FSDH) (now known as FSDH Merchant Bank) and African Alliance Insurance Company Limited.
Locations: Abeokuta, Osogbo, Ilorin
To ensure that the goals and objectives of PAL regarding customer service is carried out and maintained through hard work and dedication to delighting both internal and external customers.
- To provide effective support to PAL customers.
- Provide timely feedback to the HPSC on customer trend, issues and areas of focus.
- Provide timely feedback to the business on customer complaints, enquiries, trend/ behaviour.
- To ensure that the call centre provides first call resolution to most complaints.
- To minimize call escalations through effective coaching and support.
- Create and foster a positive, successful, and professional work environment where staff choose to work and achieve their goals.
- Mininumn of OND certification
- Ability to communicate in major native dialect of the location
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
go to method of application »
- Log on to Fonality and CRM between 8am-5pm
- Answer phone promptly – 100% of all calls must be picked
- Promptly respond to customer request both telephony and email
- Ensure an AHT of 2.15min per call
- Log all queries received on CRM immediately
- Research required information using available resources
- Display polite phone etiquette while receiving customer’s call
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues using the computer system - CRM
- Interpret, verify and accurately enter data in CRM in processing customer’s call
- Follow-up on customer enquiries not immediately resolved
- Learn, understand and maintain knowledge of products and services offered by the company
- Collect accurate and complete information from customers
- Communicate with other units and all members of Customer Service Team
- Attend and participate in company Quality Assurance and Compliance in-service/training programs on an ongoing basis
- Collate report weekly
- Research contribution issues and resolve
- Recognize, document and alert supervisor of trends in customer calls
- Recommend process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- Proficient in relevant computer applications:(Microsoft Office Suite)
- Required language proficiency - Ability to speak two Nigerian Languages
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Good data entry and typing skills
- Knowledge of administration and clerical processes
Method of Application
To apply for these positions, go to Talentbase.ng
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pal PensionsSimilar Jobs
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company
- Sales/Marketing Manager at CAPIS Limited
- Loan Review Associate at Branch.co
- Executive Bankers at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- 2018 Graduate Management Development Programme at Ecobank Nigeria
- 2018 Graduate Frontline Absorption at Access Bank Plc
- Senior Research Economist at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)