OAPs at Planet Radio 101.1FM
Posted on: 8 March, 2016
Deadline: 25 March, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Planet Radio 101.1FM
TAF & Associates (Operators of Planet Radio 101.1FM) - Planet 101 FM is a private radio station which is owned and operated by TAF and Associates, Ltd. which was incorporated in Nigeria on December 8th, 1995. They were awarded an official licence to broadcast private radio In 2010. Planet 101 FM is led by a strong management team and knowledgeable workers with experience in various areas of radio broadcasting, media entertainment etc.
- Must be Female
- A recognized University Degree in Mass Communication, Humanities, Marketing, Accountancy, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Information Technology (ICT), Business Administration, Social Sciences, Theatre Arts
- Possession of a Master's Degree and/or Membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage
- Applicants with exceptional abilities from other fields with at least 4 years previous job experience in a similar environment may also apply.
- Must have a nice, charming personality and good interpersonal skills
- Must be dedicated, hard working and a team player
- Can work under pressure and meet set target
- Must be resident in the location being applied for or willing to relocate.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Planet Radio 101.1FMSimilar Jobs
- Digital Archivist at IBST Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Digital Marketing Interns at Paruto
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Head of West Africa Languages
- Marketing Manager at Monkey Media Limited
- Sales/Marketing Officers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Programs Manager at She Leads Africa
- News Intern Recruitment at Bloomberg News