Job Vacancy atv Voices for Change (V4C)
Posted on: 8 March, 2016
Deadline: 27 March, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View Jobs posted same day
Voices for Change (V4C) is a UK Aid funded, four year programme running from October 2013 to December 2017. The goal of V4C is to help transform social attitudes towards girls and women in Nigeria by working on specific individual, social and institutional changes.
Purpose of Position
- This role is responsible for ensuring effective and timely planning and delivery of the Programme's activities; and leading evidence collation, distillation and communication.
- We are looking for an experienced project manager, to optimise the impact and delivery of our programme through excellent planning, reporting and analysis skills.
- Coordinate the development of work plans at national and state level, working with Output Leads and State Coordinators
- Responsible for regional programme coordination to ensure state level interventions are coherently planned, communicated and weighted between Outputs
- Responsible for critical review of plans to ensure programme interventions are layered and integrated, tracked and reported on.
- Liaise with Operations team to ensure coherence of work planning, budgeting and resourcing
- Monitor progress of all outputs in implementation of work plans, including identification of implications for expenditure and forecasting
- Monitor the quality and pace of grantee delivery.
- Assist the Team Leader in quality assurance of deliverables, as per quality assurance framework
- Lead the team in a process of reflecting on progress, distillation of learning and feeding this back into programming, as well as documentation of changes
- Prepare and produce timely V4C quarterly and annual reports, drawing on inputs from across the team
- Ensure collection and collation of data for VFM indicators
- Lead on implementation of VFM Strategy, reporting against VFM indicators and ensuring learning fed into Programme management in the implementation of activities
- Oversee project Results and Monitoring function.
- Responsible for managing performance in relation to planning, delivery and evidence, identifying and effectively addressing performance gaps/issues
- Develop and ensure team adherence to policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with local laws, donor rules and regulations.
Minimum Education and Experience Required
- Post-Graduate degree in a relevant Business, Project Management or Development field
- Managing delivery of complex programmes in challenging environments, including widespread geographical areas with line management from a distance.
- 5-10 years of experience working in a project management role in business or development
- Analysis and distillation of Evidence
- Proven ability in results-based planning and people management
- Commitment to gender equality and social justice
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment is essential, in Africa/Nigeria an advantage.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Voices4Change Career Page on Palladium
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- COOPI-Cooperazione-Internazionale Fresh Job Recruitment
- Jobs at United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Latest Recruitment at Action Against Hunger
- Job Opportunities at Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
- International NGO Massive Recruitment - Data Collectors (Maroua, Cameroon) - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Graduate GBV Case Workers at Plan International (8 Positions)
- Biotech Engineer - Global Fund MDRTB Program at the Institute of Human Virology (IHVN)
- Programme Assistant (Nutrition) at the United Nations World Food Programme