If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Jos University Teaching Hospital, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Residency Training Programme in the underlisted graduate and experienced vacant positions below:
- Chemical Pathology
- Community Medicine
- Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Family Medicine
- Medical Microbiology
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Orthopaedics & Trauma
- Otorhinolaryngology - ENT
Applicants seeking admission into the Residency Training Programme must possess the following:
- Evidence of graduation from any accredited medical school.
- Evidence of passing primary examination of either the National or West African Postgraduate Medical College in the candidate's chosen field of specialization.
- Evidence of registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Evidence of current annual practicing license, and
- Evidence of NYSC discharge certificate or exemption as the case may be.
Method of Application
Applicants are to forward two (2) copies of their application along with photocopies of credentials and detailed curriculum vitae highlighting the following:
- Full names
- Place and date of birth
- Permanent Home address
- State of origin
- Local Government Area
- Contact address
- Phone number(s)
- E-mail address
- Marital status
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Extracurricular activities
- Referees (3)
All applications should be addressed to:
The Director of Administration,
Jos University Teaching Hospital,
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
- Previous applications submitted are not valid.