If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen is a well known recruitment & HR consulting firm in Europe and Africa. Our consultants and staff bring wealth of experience to help companies to find and retain talents.
Our client is a multinational chemical company.Our client is a multinational company with core competencies in the fields of health care, agriculture and high-tech polymer materials
- Implement/ Adapt the Africa Strategy to local Market
- Experience in Management( people management)
- Strategic thinking with an over view knowledge of the market
- Knowledge of the industry( Customers )
- Manage prices: set target and evaluate
- Compliance and Integrity
- Maximize middle & long term presence and market share of product portfolio
- Defining and implementing the distribution and product strategies in Nigeria
- Implement local ex-stock business
- Establish the annual budget jointly with the Country Group division Head
- Promoting companys’ product image in the market through adapted crop action plans
- Evaluating the best project opportunities optimizing the technical profile together with the economic positioning of the product by crop segment before initiating the regulatory work.
- Maintain regular contacts with authorities and producer associations, agriculture stakeholders.
- Anticipate market evolution
- Optimization of product portfolio
- Optimization of distribution Network
- Ensure successful launches of new projects
- Successful product defense strategies
- Customer Relationship Management ( CRM )
- Compliance & leadership
- Set up commercial terms and conditions (discounts, promotions, rebates and payment terms) adapted to crop segments and requirements allowing adequate remuneration for our partners
- A relevant university degree
- University degree or equivalent in Agriculture
- Good knowledge about the market and the industry
- Confirmed experience in sales, marketing would be a plus
- Good proficiency in English, French could be a plus for carrier development
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.)
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Planning & reporting skills
- Management skills
- Company immanent / process oriented thinking
- Quick learner
go to method of application »
Our Client is an integrated supplier, purchasing, transporting, and distributing first class bitumen from refineries to work site
The HR Business Partner will actively support discussions and transfer best practices from the Head Office to different functions in the organization’s terminal in Sapele. The HR Business partner will take over the leadership in the people management area and act as the facilitator for the HR management team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the different business units
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the terminal
- Manages HR Projects cross-functionally while building a strong business relationship between the company and its employees
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Challenges the organizational structure of the company
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management
- Team Player
- Communication Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Prior experience in industrial relations and union management
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
go to method of application »
"Your Recruitment & HR Consulting partner for Africa"Our Client is an integrated supplier, purchasing, transporting, and distributing first class bitumen from refineries to work site.
- Identify needs for new policies and procedures.
- Draft prioritized policies.
- Prepare communication after validation by HRD.
- Update policies.
- Write & communicate Employee Handbook.
- Write & communicate internal rules
- Gather all related data.
- Manage obtained data as per Project requirements.
- Develop & communicate remuneration program.
- Implement performance cycle.
- Establish & maintain partnership with Line Managers to assist in solving HR related problems.
- Help & advise Line Managers to comply with local regulations.
- Education: BSc/MSc degree in Personnel/HR Management.
- Experience: 8 years HR related working experience in a similar privately owned & internationally focused company.
- License and certificates: Holder of a HRPL (HR Practitioner License).
- In-depth knowledge of the Nigerian Labor law.
- Lead by example.
- Engage with senior stakeholders locally & work in a demanding, high paced environment.
- Guarantee confidentiality at all times.
- Be proactive & reactive to anticipated & sudden changes, especially as they relate to the labor situation.
- Seasoned ability to influence & convince others.
- Excellent presentation and presentations skills (oral, writing).
- Solid experience in implementing HR related recruitment, reward & performance management.
- Strong interpersonal skills: listening & advisory
Method of Application
To apply, click preferred job titles below.