Simeon’s Pivot Resources is a Human Resource and Management Consulting Company with a focus on Performance Management. We have been mandated by one of her clients a multi-specialist hospital providing affordable, world-class medical service to recruit a competent and well experienced individual into the following position.
Location: Lekki, Lagos
It includes but is not limited to the following:
- Must be able to manage effective and efficient system of accounting records
- filing of tax returns, budgeting, financial management and financial interpretation
- Post financial transactions on the accounting application.
- Prepare financial statements and financial reports.
- Control proper utilisation of cash.
- Maintain accounting books as well as all financial related documents and instruments.
- Ensure financial guidelines are followed and best practices in financial management are maintained.
- Should be able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the stores.
- Tax management.
- Develop budget and monitor its appropriate execution.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation, oversee regular analysis, quarterly closings and periodic financial reviews and reporting to the Company.
- Minimum of HND/B.SC in Accounting or Finance
- Must be a Chartered Accountant.
- At least 3-5years experience
- Analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principles
- Written and Oral Communication skills
- High ethical standards & confidentiality
- Excellent team player
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient in Accounting Packages and MS Office Tools Application
- Highly proficient in financial management and accounting tasks
- Ability to exercise sound judgment
- Strong ethical commitment to impartiality and transparency
- Must be results-oriented.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting principle
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
N120,000 (One Hundred and Twenty Thousand Naira Only)
go to method of application »
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Process and pay invoices
- Ensuring accuracy in cash collection and receipts in the absence of cashier
- Interacting with the clients on their bills
- Confirmation of patients’ to be discharged from wards at night and also weekends
- Record receipts and payments
- Cash and Cheque lodgment into Bank
- Preparing of clients’ invoices both local and international patients.
- Prepare and check ledger balances and other monthly accounts
- Complete and submit tax returns, VAT returns and Insurance claims.
- Handle company expenses
- Posting of transactions into QuickBooks.
- Administering of petty cash
- Compiles basic data for special and regular financial statements and reports. .
- Undertaking administrative tasks such as administering payroll and arranging payments for invoices.
- Prepares and maintains procedures manual for units supervised.
- Journal entry processing
- Determines whether revenues have been properly recorded.
- Accounting and bookkeeping principles, practices and procedures
- Office practices and procedures in processing and recording accounting or bookkeeping
- Perform arithmetic calculations accurately
- Excellent communication skills (both written & Oral)
- Spreadsheet and word processing programs
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident and patient
- Excellent Customer Service
- Ability to use QuickBooks and other Accounting packages.
- Candidate should be between 25-35 years of age, with 1-2 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application letter and CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org with position and location as subject title e.g Accountant (Ilupeju Lagos State).
If you are not qualified for this position please do not apply.
Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.