Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
The Supply Chain Manager shall be responsible for Coordination, Support and Supervision of supply chain processes.
- Procurement:Ability to develop vendor relationships, negotiate and execute sourcing.
- Asset Protection: setting up checks and balances and preventing theft / shrinkage at every stage of chain.
- Transportation/logistics: Ability to develop framework for supply chain from vendor to the store(s).
- Warehousing: Tracking stock and bar -coding performing stock counts.
- Replenishment: Ability to manage in store inventory levels, ability to reorder etc.
- Pricing: Working with team to establish pricing for all SKUs (2) Financial Manager
- Book keeping: General accounting on daily and annual basis
- Financials controls: Internal and external cash management, relationship development with our bank.
- Expenses management: Process building for expenses and management of theft / shrinkage.
- Reporting: Ability to establish reporting system with key metrics and turn insights into business strategy.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- University degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Economics, or related degree.
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of relevant working experience.
Applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com
Note: Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
go to method of application »
- The Head Pharmacist shall be responsible for the overall accountability for the delivery of all pharmacy services and operations for the Health Services Agency including systems, procedures, purchasing, and vendor liaison and staff supervision.
- Coordinates activities with other department on all operation issues.
- Orients the medical and nursing team on all drugs related issues.
- Manage rejected claims, conducts gross margin analysis and generates reports for management.
- Checks the validity each drug’s being distributed and sold and verifies dates of manufacturing and expiration.
- Assists customers or patients on medications to buy, whether it’s generic or branded.
- Does other basic tasks of pharmacist if needed.
- Ensure availability of all pharmaceutical needs in order to attend all the necessity of their patients.
- Plans, organizes and coordinates pharmacy services and operations; selects, trains, schedules and evaluates professional and support staff.
- Develops and recommends policies, procedures, rules and protocols for pharmacy services and implements as approved.
- Develops and manages the program budget; keeps abreast of changes in legislation pertaining to program issues and implements changes in pharmacy services as required;
- Monitors new drugs available on the market and local medical trends to determine pharmaceutical needs for new or continuing programs.
- Assesses inventory needs, develops bid list and recommends manufacturers/suppliers to implement a cost effective pharmaceutical program.
- Maintains accurate records of prescriptions dispensed; orders, receives and stores pharmaceutical supplies; consults with physicians and staff to clarify medication orders.
- University Degree in Pharmaceutical courses.
- Minimum 6 - 8 years of relevant working experience
- Pharmacy expert with understanding of medicines/brands for different types of customer.
- Strategic thinker with ability to think through on how to build first stores and scale to over 50 stores and behold.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with appetite to build a business and work in a start-up environment.
- Ability to design training programs and train fellow pharmacists and other staff.
- Become the face of the business interacting with regulators and pharmaceutical societies (PCN and PSN).
- Embodies our values and focus on transforming the nation and saving lives through healthcare development.
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org making the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.